Trusted Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

@JONNYSBRO  You don't give do you?

F/N/A luvstogarden
Respected Contributor

@January121 wrote

Johnnysbro=LR.

I agree with this and have posted the same thought myself in previous go-arounds. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@maximillian wrote:

@January121wrote

Johnnysbro=LR.

I agree with this and have posted the same thought myself in previous go-arounds. 

I agree and have felt the same way for a long time- hey a girls' gotta do what a girls' gotta do to keep her name out there and the moolah pouring in..... and oh yeah, where else better to try to get it to stick than here, her former employer (I do believe there's some dark resentment towards the Q but only the OP knows the real reasons she left, right LR)... I am only speculating people.. LOL

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

A simple Google search reveals that Johnnysbro is a TV fanboy. He must have a lot of time to sit around and watch television shopping networks, soap operas, Big Brother, etc and to post on related message boards to rile up fanbases with annoying, trollish posts.

Valued Contributor

You must have had a lot issues if you’ve talked to Claudia that much to learn how helpful she is.
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is just a post to welcome Lisa's newest shining stars to her biz. She posted a FB post of the lovely Claudia. She seems to be a young determined girl. Lisa has a way of mentoring her staff in very successful ways. They are learning more from her then in a 4 year university

Seriously?

That's ridiculous.

Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@January121 wrote:

JONNYSBRO =  LR

@January121  Yes, I notice many posters think that. I don’t think she would ever act so....what’s the word... silly.

Agreed.  She wouldn't write that way.  And when she saw how these posts bring out so many complaints about her - she would have stopped a long time ago.

The threads that he starts are not good for her business at all.  I'm sure it's not actually Lisa or anyone writing on her behalf.  That doesn't make sense.  

Valued Contributor

@maximillian , trust me, this person is not Lisa.  She is well educated and has a grasp of the English language and uses the proper words and grammar.

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I almost think of Lisa in the Meryl streep role in Devil Wears Prada and Claudia like the Anne Hathway character.

Have you ever seen The Devil Wears Prada?  It doesn't sound like it.  Lisa is nothing like that character, and I doubt she would want to be.

Honored Contributor

@NYC Susan wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@January121 wrote:

JONNYSBRO =  LR

@January121  Yes, I notice many posters think that. I don’t think she would ever act so....what’s the word... silly.

Agreed.  She wouldn't write that way.  And when she saw how these posts bring out so many complaints about her - she would have stopped a long time ago.

The threads that he starts are not good for her business at all.  I'm sure it's not actually Lisa or anyone writing on her behalf.  That doesn't make sense.  

If I was pretending to be someone else, I would change my writing style and dumb down my writing.

This person signed up for forums the same exact day Lisa left QVC.  Not 100% sure I believe it it LR herself, but definitely associated with her.

The poster knows good or bad keeping her name in the forefront IS good for business.