Respected Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

@Trinity11 wrote:

@JasoninBoston, I have often been in agreement with your posts on other threads. I just want to mention, though, that since Lisa is running a business you need to take the emotional responses out of it. She sold me two products that were inferior and poor quality. If those two pairs of earrings that she sent me (after a two week wait to receive) are any indication of what she thinks are representative of her business then she definitely needs to go back to the drawing board.

I can separate how I feel about Lisa as a human being from poor business dealings. She comes across as friendly and probably fun to spend an afternoon shopping with followed by a cup of java. That's not the same thing as running a business where the customer is left with a feeling that they had spent an inordinate amount of money on something clearly worth $20 not $139.00. When push comes to shove, her business won't sustain this for long. I have read numerous complaints about quality issues but decided to try her business out for myself. My conclusion is I won't shop with her again.

That's a totally valid criticism @Trinity11 

She should stand by her products.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

I just love the fact that she is crazy over Christmas and pancakes.  Works for me, you go girl.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Honored Contributor

@hummingbee wrote:

@Suziepeach wrote:

I watched that last video of LR and Nancy... I felt bad for Nancy as something was uncomfortable between them, or that's how I perceived it.  I wondered if Nancy was ill and hope she's okay and happy.  Bet she could boss them around, seemed she did a little of everything when LR was just starting.

I agree @Suziepeach , it was like they were acting for the camera.The warmth of their friendship wasn't there imho. Very cold feeling.

Gosh @hummingbee it was like a rushed, fast put together video- again I'll say I really felt bad for Nancy.  it seemed kinda cold feeling, just something wasn't right.

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@arizona babe wrote:

@JONNYSBRO  I do not believe Nancy's retirement was her idea at all - their relationship seemed very strained after that fiasco of a cruise they took- the FB chat she posted with Nancy on her retiring was so fake and insincere by Lisa I felt sorry for Nancy that she had to endure that- I am sure she is better off then working for the diva herself

@arizona babe, why do you say that cruise was a fiasco?  People posting seemed to enjoy themselves.

She has other trips coming up, including another cruise.     

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@arizona babe wrote:

@JONNYSBRO  I do not believe Nancy's retirement was her idea at all - their relationship seemed very strained after that fiasco of a cruise they took- the FB chat she posted with Nancy on her retiring was so fake and insincere by Lisa I felt sorry for Nancy that she had to endure that- I am sure she is better off then working for the diva herself

@arizona babe, why do you say that cruise was a fiasco?  People posting seemed to enjoy themselves.

She has other trips coming up, including another cruise.     

@arizona babe. I’m also wondering what the fiasco was with the cruise.

Esteemed Contributor

Johnnysbro posts are a joke and make me avoid LR even more than I already do.
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead
Valued Contributor

@hummingbee wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@Sheilaray wrote:

@Mj12 wrote:

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Nancy retired and they ended on amazing terms. Nancy worked at the Q for like 30 years and Nsncy has even said Lisa was like an anomaly and phenom at the network. Nobody can deny Lisa was a master at her job as a host at the Q

I am not so sure about that based on a few of Nancy's (now deleted) FB postings shortly after she moved.  But I could be wrong and it just doesn't matter.

Do tell....

After she retired/moved, a lot of former tribe people posted on her personal FB page.  Posting many memes about treating others poorly, two-faced people, etc.  There was a lot of that sort of stuff.  Nancy herself posted (now gone) something to the effect of "I don't know what is going on with her, but I hope she will be happy."  The next day it was all gone and Nancy encouraged everyone to keep her FB page positive and not talk about the past. 

@Mj12 Also Lisa wrote a long post in December thinking back on the anniversary of leaving the Q and she thanked her "team" for making her new business a success listing them by name but omitting Nancy who was a major part of the team. That stuck out to me as a snub to somebody who was there for her in the early years.

Thanks for the response....I also saw that she had omitted Nancy and therefore confirmed what I saw in the exit video:  A huge elephant in the room and two people who did not seem sad to be be moving on. It was as fake as fake can be.

I feel that Nancy can be credited with most all of Lisa's success in that first year or two.  If it hadn't been for her down-to-earth attitude, by all  accounts excellent customer service and sense of humor,  I'm  not so sure Lisa would have made it. She was stressed, uber-pushy and not accepting of a single mistake.  Nancy is the person who diffused a situation and Nancy is the person who, I feel, grounded Lisa at times.

I might even be so bold as to suggest that Lisa did not care for Nancy's popularity one bit.

Honored Contributor

Always somebody leaving, so, hiring new folks is necessary

Respected Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Always somebody leaving, so, hiring new folks is necessary

True

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...