Honored Contributor

Re: LR staff is getting bigger

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

I want to see just how much of the new home she is going to show her admirers. She show bits and pieces and promised more when she got her furniture. 

When I saw the pictures from a drone, I thought it was a resort! LoL

@proudlyfromNJ  maybe her outspoken PR rep will graciously show drone footage of the little fixer upper farm.  I mean seems this rep is really close to LRs business that that would give LR more advertising via her former employer.  

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is just a post to welcome Lisa's newest shining stars to her biz. She posted a FB post of the lovely Claudia. She seems to be a young determined girl. Lisa has a way of mentoring her staff in very successful ways. They are learning more from her then in a 4 year university

How do you know this?

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

I almost think of Lisa in the Meryl streep role in Devil Wears Prada and Claudia like the Anne Hathway character.
Honored Contributor

What does that have to do with this welcome thread @JONNYSBRO ?   Why would you post welcome to these ladies on a Q board?

Honored Contributor

More of the same... B37AF9B3-59A9-48EE-B0A8-06AC5063865D.png

~~Be careful when you follow the masses. Sometimes the 'm' is silent.~~
Contributor

Whatever happened to Nancy?

Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

I almost think of Lisa in the Meryl streep role in Devil Wears Prada and Claudia like the Anne Hathway character.

Huh?  I thought you adored Lisa, @JONNYSBRO.

Valued Contributor

Sure she is making money doing Infomercials.  Seen her several times .  Saw Kathy Levine on HSN looks fabulous and so happy.

Honored Contributor

Hisssssterical!  I enjoy these threads and it actually makes me check out Lisa's fb page at times.  Don't know why some are in an uproar.  If you can't stand her fine.  I like her!  (Hate me for it.)

But, I don't think that LR would pick a name such as Jonnysbro as a ghost writer.  It just seems way off.

She seems to be loving life.  She just traveled to London I believe.  

Esteemed Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

This is just a post to welcome Lisa's newest shining stars to her biz. She posted a FB post of the lovely Claudia. She seems to be a young determined girl. Lisa has a way of mentoring her staff in very successful ways. They are learning more from her then in a 4 year university

And why exactly would I care about this????

"Breathe in, breathe out, move on." Jimmy Buffett