Honored Contributor

Re: LR's business during the COVID-19 crisis

smh

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Well shoot. I just ordered something from QVC and a pair of shoes was just delivered yesterday from ShopHQ.  I can I should have to go sit in the corner.

Trusted Contributor

I just went though a 5.7 earthquake  where 49 families lost their homes and your arguing about a woman selling on her personal web sight.  I don't understand the strong reaction both negative and positive to this women.

She got to be laughing her butt off. How long has she been gone years and she still a topic of conversation?  She couldn't hire a better PR company if she tried. 

Personally I've bought alot of her items. If you've been to her web sight she almost sells out of everything. So she must be doing something right.

Honored Contributor

I resent the OP thinking how I should be spending my money that I, not she, earned. It is nobody's business what I can or can't afford to be doing now or how I choose to spend my money. (although I have absolutely no intention of buying anything from LR).
Trusted Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

Since I just ordered some earrings, good!  

H1N1 was worse, and we didn't tank the economy to get to the other side.  

@Blahblahvampemer  Is that what Lisa said in one of her chats?

What a silly comment.  Do some research.

Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

@tansy wrote:

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

We're nowhere near done with COVID19, @Blahblahvampemer .

No one said we were, but the death rate isn't high, and South Korea is already over the hump.  Search for the data.

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.
Trusted Contributor

@Stray wrote:
H1N1 was not worse and this hasn’t peaked yet. The vaccine response was more rapid. This virus has many unknowns. There was more predictability with H1N1

Check out the data, yes, it was.  South Korea is already on the other side of this.  

Honored Contributor

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Blahblahvampemer wrote:

@Blahblahvampemer  Is that what Lisa said in one of her chats?

What a silly comment.  Do some research.

@Blahblahvampemer  Actually, I think you’re  the one that needs to do the research. You seem sadly uninformed.

Trusted Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
I resent the OP thinking how I should be spending my money that I, not she, earned. It is nobody's business what I can or can't afford to be doing now or how I choose to spend my money. (although I have absolutely no intention of buying anything from LR).

Did someone edit her post?  I saw no mention of YOU or how you spend anything.  

This board could use a big dose of kindness; it seems to be in short supply.   

Honored Contributor

@sweetee2 wrote:

I just went though a 5.7 earthquake  where 49 families lost their homes and your arguing about a woman selling on her personal web sight.  I don't understand the strong reaction both negative and positive to this women.

She got to be laughing her butt off. How long has she been gone years and she still a topic of conversation?  She couldn't hire a better PR company if she tried. 

Personally I've bought alot of her items. If you've been to her web sight she almost sells out of everything. So she must be doing something right.

I've bought several pairs of hoop earrings from her in the past few years, some cross earrings, some heart earrings, one top and a cross bracelet.  All of them were very well made and most of her jewelry is made in Italy.  I've been surprisedly pleased with how nice her jewelry is.  Her hats and scarves are lovely as well.  

I hope she continues to do well with her business.  

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"