Contributor

LR's business during the COVID-19 crisis

At a time when large numbers of people around the world have lost their lives due to COVID-19; and many more are fighting for their lives; and many of us are separated from  family, friends, and co-workers; and businesses are being forced to close and may never be able to re-open; and the economy is on the brink of disaster; and some of us will have to postpone our retirement because of the financial crisis…..LR continues to promote her high-priced products without skipping a beat.

I suppose some might view it as a respite from all the turmoil that surrounds us, and/or money may not be an issue for many of her customers, and/or perhaps she’s counting on sales to keep her staff working during the crisis, which is understandable. (I apologize if she has discussed this in one of her FB videos.)  Still, any money that I’m able to part with over the coming weeks or months won’t be going toward the purchase of an expensive couture-inspired, high-end piece of jewelry but rather to a local restaurant or other small business that is struggling to survive.

Honored Contributor

Re: LR's business during the COVID-19 crisis

No different from any other business.  Life goes on.  If it bothers you why would you go to her FB page.

Honored Contributor

We are responsible for what we do, not what others do. There are more important things we each can do or say than disagree with what someone else is doing or their motives. Heart

Trusted Contributor

Isn't QVC still selling their merchandise?

Honored Contributor

An advertisement placed on The Forum; meant to make readers think her products are high end or aspirational. Give me a break. 

Honored Contributor

@LAPG 

Wonderful post with much needed thoughts for helping small businesses locally. 

Honored Contributor

Why single out Lisa's business?

She is a small business owner just, like the person who owns a restaurant or other small business in your home town.

What in the world do you want her to do at this time?  Of course she wants to continue selling her items.  She also employs several people who the looking for a paycheck.

You are free to post what you want, but IMO, I find what you posted hateful.

There are many, many people who are her customers or not who have money to buy what they want..even in this crisis.

In addition, some people are struggling to survive and this crisis has hit many businesses hard.  I hope they can all survive, not just certain businesses.  That means everyone and all businesses..including Lisa's.

BTW, I have never purchased anything from her.

Honored Contributor

Is she advertising toilet paper ? I'm running low.

Trusted Contributor

@SharkE  Designer tp.  

Highlighted
QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it is inappropriate.