Trusted Contributor

It's so cute seeing what about animal lover Lisa has gotten. She always shows her sisters dog. She had a video today tending to her horse that's about to give birth. She truly us giving her time up to these barn animals and showing them love.
Honored Contributor

I don’t believe she is an animal lover at all. Maybe from a distance and for a photo op, but none of those animals belong to her. And they all live in a barn. I hope it’s heated.

Honored Contributor

Shout out to all the animal lovers reading this thread. Pleases post photos of your fur babies for all of us to see. At the moment I don't have one but if I did I would. Heart

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO    I'm an animal lover, have spent many dollars and hours doing rescue but you never tell me I'm cute.  I'm hurt

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: LR is an animal lover

[ Edited ]

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

It's so cute seeing what about animal lover Lisa has gotten. She always shows her sisters dog. She had a video today tending to her horse that's about to give birth. She truly us giving her time up to these barn animals and showing them love.

@JONNYSBRO

Tell the truth, she said that the pregnant horse is NOT HER'S and she said many, many times over the years on QVC that she is NOT an animal person and has NO PETS.

STOP baiting posters with your LIES about her!

Obviously many long time QVC watchers know a whole lot more about her from what she's SAID on air, than you do.

It's pathethic....

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

It's so cute seeing what about animal lover Lisa has gotten.

Can you rewrite your first sentence?  I have no idea what you are trying to say.

QVC Customer Care

This thread is closed for commenting...