Trusted Contributor

Re: LR getting innovative in her business

The moderators have said nothing wrong with these posts. I am talking about sheer innovation and what shes doing with her business. Her business was created for a market that yearned for what she was doing. She is in year 4 of this business and it's just mindblowing to me how she keeps it current and never stagnant.
Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

As Lisa's business goes into her fourth year I love how she isnt resting on her laurels she doing new innovative stuff to keep it fresh..she launched a new way shes doing her chats which are pre recorded now but she gets to interact with everyone who is commenting..she also bought that gorgeous house and using it for staging. The new house makes all her products pop and look great. Also the product she has coming in is so unique and on trend and stuff u cant find anywhere else..u know in Lisaa business there is a method to the all this and she has found it. I just love these new innovative ways she is doing I feel like she treasures her customers so much..its crazy the tribe cruise is literally near sold out as it shows the enthusiasm of the tribe

You'd have much more credibility if you'd spend a little more time learning how to use correct capitalization, punctuation and grammar.  Your post is one long, run on sentence that makes very little sense to anyone trying to read it.  

Honored Contributor

Posters sing the praises of many businesses here, Amazon, Macy’s , etc. I see no difference. Just ignore the posts, easy.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

The moderators have said nothing wrong with these posts. I am talking about sheer innovation and what shes doing with her business. Her business was created for a market that yearned for what she was doing. She is in year 4 of this business and it's just mindblowing to me how she keeps it current and never stagnant.

At the very  least, they're controversial.  They're definitely baiting threads too.

Honored Contributor

Best thing is all these threads DO get deleted in long run.

Waste of time

Trusted Contributor

Exactly people sing the praises of other hosts on other networks. JTV, Evine and all competitor posts allowed which is free advertising for them. It's a complete double standard. Considering Lisa brought QVC billions of dollars of revenue she is considered an all star alumini. One of the host grossing female shopping hosts of all time. She made the Q a fortune
Honored Contributor

I still believe she arranged a deal with QVC to allow continuing advertising of her business after she left.

Respected Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Her business was created to capitalize on the QVC customers who fell for her sales pitch and thought she was their friend. Marketing 101

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Respected Contributor

MINDBLOWING?  Hahahahahahahahahahah. It's mindblowing anybody buys that junk she marks up and sells online.  

Trusted Contributor

@JONNYSBRO wrote:

Exactly people sing the praises of other hosts on other networks. JTV, Evine and all competitor posts allowed which is free advertising for them. It's a complete double standard. Considering Lisa brought QVC billions of dollars of revenue she is considered an all star alumini. One of the host grossing female shopping hosts of all time. She made the Q a fortune

So, you’re doing free advertising for her? Why?