Respected Contributor

I am from California.

Not Cool, or chic!

P.S. off topic; It's raining! Now that's cool and chic!

Respected Contributor

Costco had a similar style for $9.99.

Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

Who was the black music artist like maybe 20 yrs ago who wore white pants, very similar??  

@Shawnie- It was actually more like 30 years ago!  Time sure flies!  I also thought of MC Hammer when I saw these pants online.  I noticed that LR doesn't ever offer tall options.  I'm 5'9" and a 32" inseam often works well.

Honored Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

Haven't we seen these from her before?  I seem to remember similar pants with band at bottom, cargo style looks like this is the same style again minus cargo pockets - bit boring bringing back same old same old but I suppose if it sells.

Haven't we seen too many ugly peplum tops from the same vendors?  Yet there was another 'big deal' poly peplum top last week. Boring and it didn't sell well. Yet they keep bringing it back with different sleeves and it was overpriced for a poly top.

Edited to add - the cut and fit of that BD peplum top looked like a maternity top. Lol, Perfect!

@Chi-town girl

Don't like the "I Dream Of Jennie" pants and don't like the peplum (every can look pregnant) tops either......  Not only do they bring things back, but Q gets stuck in rut with all their lines offering THE SAME STYLES........where is the variety they used to have! 

P.S. And for the Q "fan club"...I DO turn the channel and dont watch nor buy...Woman Very Happy

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

@Shawnie wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

Who was the black music artist like maybe 20 yrs ago who wore white pants, very similar??  

@Shawnie, MC Hammer ?

Yes!  I am not tall or thin.  These would not be a good look for me......unless I was dancing...You Can't Touch This!  😬

@Shawnie

That's the only thing that's missing from the presentations is the MC Hammer song, either that or "I Dream Of Jennie"  theme song.... as the vendor and models dance to the music....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Respected Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@QVCkitty1 wrote:

@Shawnie wrote:

@Shawnie, MC Hammer ?

Yes!  I am not tall or thin.  These would not be a good look for me......unless I was dancing...You Can't Touch This!  😬

@Shawnie

That's the only thing that's missing from the presentations is the MC Hammer song, either that or "I Dream Of Jennie"  theme song.... as the vendor and models dance to the music....

In the middle of the night, AM, on one of the presentations LR was performing some kind of dance full on by herself.  I had the volume muted so I didn't hear the music.  Could have been,,,

Honored Contributor

Valued Contributor

@Chi-town girl wrote:

@dulwich wrote:

Haven't we seen these from her before?  I seem to remember similar pants with band at bottom, cargo style looks like this is the same style again minus cargo pockets - bit boring bringing back same old same old but I suppose if it sells.

Haven't we seen too many ugly peplum tops from the same vendors?  Yet there was another 'big deal' poly peplum top last week. Boring and it didn't sell well. Yet they keep bringing it back with different sleeves and it was overpriced for a poly top.

Edited to add - the cut and fit of that BD peplum top looked like a maternity top. Lol, Perfect!

Who else had a Big Deal peplum top?  The Linea one I bought in Cocoa sold out.  That was a hugely popular color! The fit is more flare than peplum & in no way looks like a maternity top on me. The one you saw must have been from a different vendor.

Respected Contributor

I love real cargo pants. They actually do something for my figure, and I get a lot of compliments when I wear them. Everyone is different. I know people who say they can't wear cargo pants. However, the TSV today is not my idea of cargo pants. They look more like sweats to me. I would look like a shapeless bag of bones in them.

A kind gesture can reach a wound that only compassion can heal. ~~ Steve Maraboli