Trusted Contributor
I'm giving my opinion. Too bad if you don't like it.
Continue on with your lies and nasty gossip. You bleed envy and jealousy. Everyone reading here knows it.
Super Contributor

Everyone reading it knows it - how funny.  That has to be the funniest thing I have yet to read on here.  

Most everyone posting knows Lisa's banning policy shows what a spoiled whiner she is. 

I guess she thinks her no reviews is fine.  I guess she thinks leading customers to think she actually designs for them. Awww come on how much of her so called designs come from Razzy or whatever that company's name is.  Where does she get those cheaply made clothes?   I've seen better for $10.99 hanging on the clearance rack at Ross.  

I hate she puts herself out there and can't take the flip side of the positive.  If she wanted to hear how beautiful she is and only positive comments, she should have stayed at QVC

Honored Contributor

It's really buggin ya -- isn't it?

Super Contributor

I have no dog in this discussion, just killing time reading thru the comments. I can't help but wonder why it's  disappointing that she doesn't allow reviews on her site? It's the way she chooses to run her business. If reviews are that important, then just shop elsewhere? I don't do Facebook so I've never seen her site but, she's a regular woman trying to run her own business. I wish her well!  People come and go thru jobs as life demands & priorities change. Maybe it was just time for her assistant to go do something different?  What am I missing here?  Just curious. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: LR BOGO sale

[ Edited ]

@JamandBread wrote:
I'm giving my opinion. Too bad if you don't like it.
Continue on with your lies and nasty gossip. You bleed envy and jealousy. Everyone reading here knows it.

@JamandBread 

Has anyone ever told you that you're self-righteous and judgemental?

Trusted Contributor
@shaggygirl, I have no doubt the irony of your statement is lost on you. 🤷‍♀️
Super Contributor

Lucky Charm, I'm curious.   Are you a new employee?  You know, replaced the one who deleted, banned and protected the royal highness. 

Honored Contributor
Never a shortage of nasty on this forum. 🙄
Honored Contributor

@RooRoo wrote:

I have no dog in this discussion, just killing time reading thru the comments. I can't help but wonder why it's  disappointing that she doesn't allow reviews on her site? It's the way she chooses to run her business. If reviews are that important, then just shop elsewhere? I don't do Facebook so I've never seen her site but, she's a regular woman trying to run her own business. I wish her well!  People come and go thru jobs as life demands & priorities change. Maybe it was just time for her assistant to go do something different?  What am I missing here?  Just curious. 

Lisa as a website you can visit but also you do not have to be a member of facebook to view her public facebook.  I do not do fb either and I can see it but I do not believe we could post on it.  As far as what you are missing nothing because we unlike others are not jealous of Lisa.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Trusted Contributor

I thought this thread was about a living room sale! I thought maybe someone had living room furniture on sale since that is what LR means to me😳.

"Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people."--Eleanor Roosevelt