Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon You made me spit my Coke.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Honored Contributor

@Moonchilde

I live to serve.Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

She did something to her hair.  It looks slightly less ugly.

LOL As soon as I saw that photo here in the forums of her with Shawn's baby, I wondered if anyone would post about her hair piece.  I haven't read her Facebook, but based on what the OP here says, I'm guessing any comments about how nice her hair extensions were also deleted. 

Esteemed Contributor

Lisa must be pretty insecure to delete the age comments and questions.  She has to realize her age can be easily looked up on the Internet.  

Respected Contributor

@Lynnlu wrote:

Don't post anything about her age on her Facebook or she will have it deleted.

That's the reality of FB.  You say what you want, she can remove it if it's offensive to her.

Respected Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

After she posted a picture of her holding Shawn's baby, people kept saying that she should have a baby. I said that she was a bit older than Shawn, and maybe it would not be such a good idea. I've seem worse post than that. Didn't realize some people are so "thin  skinned".

I don't blame her for deleting your rude comment! How is it any of your business whether she chooses to have a child or not? If she's not asking you to pay for it, stay out of her business. SMH.

Then all the comments made by the ones saying she should have a baby should also be deleted.  Again, not their business. 

WHAT Shawn had a baby??? When did this happen....she never even looked pregnant on air!  I have been wondering where she's been for awhile....where can I see the baby's picture??

Honored Contributor

@wildcat fan wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

She did something to her hair.  It looks slightly less ugly.

LOL As soon as I saw that photo here in the forums of her with Shawn's baby, I wondered if anyone would post about her hair piece.  I haven't read her Facebook, but based on what the OP here says, I'm guessing any comments about how nice her hair extensions were also deleted. 

@wildcat fan  Actually I was referring to the pictures that came after the Shawn's baby pictures.  Her hair is down, and she has some layers going on around her face.  I don't care for the crown poof at all in the Jagger pics.

I don't do Facebook so I obviously don't follow her.  Haven't seen a picture of her in forever.

Esteemed Contributor

@tsavorite wrote:

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

@Iluvhandbags wrote:

@Lynnlu wrote:

After she posted a picture of her holding Shawn's baby, people kept saying that she should have a baby. I said that she was a bit older than Shawn, and maybe it would not be such a good idea. I've seem worse post than that. Didn't realize some people are so "thin  skinned".

I don't blame her for deleting your rude comment! How is it any of your business whether she chooses to have a child or not? If she's not asking you to pay for it, stay out of her business. SMH.

Then all the comments made by the ones saying she should have a baby should also be deleted.  Again, not their business. 

WHAT Shawn had a baby??? When did this happen....she never even looked pregnant on air!  I have been wondering where she's been for awhile....where can I see the baby's picture??

Shawn and her husband Joe ADOPTED a baby girl, named Jagger. There have been numerous threads about it.

That's why she never looked pregnant on air.

Honored Contributor

@Lynnlu wrote:

Don't post anything about her age on her Facebook or she will have it deleted.

@Hodgemom

I'm not psychic ...... who are you referring to?  Lisa Rinna?

Honored Contributor

https://scontent-sjc2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/19884388_853334834832417_6967460485889741691_n.jpg?oh=823417a7c134ca7d6b472f6d27514b0f&oe=5A0AECE5