Honored Contributor

LOVING MASTER CHEF CANADA!!!

One of my favorite shows is Master Chef with Gordon Ramsay---------well-now there is Master Chef Canada-the villain in this one is the Asian chef-lots of fun!!!!!!!!!

It's on the cooking Network

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Honored Contributor

Re: LOVING MASTER CHEF CANADA!!!

I just started watching this one. Yeah, that guy is harsh! I almost feel like he's trying too hard, but he is very entertaining and sometimes he shows some heart. I think I like him! Smiley Happy

Another of them seems to act like Joe B, the way he tastes the food, gives them a fish-eye look, drops the utensil and walks away. ha!

Respected Contributor

As long as that guy (the one who's married to Tori Spelling) who hosts Chopped: Canada isn't hosting...

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I so agree with the 'demon' chef characterization. He seems like a cartoon villian - doesn't seem genuine. I guess there is a formula. A harsh critic, a gentle critic and a... They will repeat this formula for each country. Chef Ramsey is genuine in his critique and doesn't come across as gruff as his He$$ series.

I bet if Martha S was a judge - everyone would criticize her if she came off as harsh or the ever popular b word. I'm not saying she is or isn't but men can display a nasty side and are rewarded.

Honored Contributor

On 9/12/2014 Moonlady said:

As long as that guy (the one who's married to Tori Spelling) who hosts Chopped: Canada isn't hosting...

He is awful