Trusted Contributor

LOVE seeing Alberti back on the regular channel

He was on Friday night with Sandra because it was his birthday andright  now he has the Valerie show.  I did email the Q that they should consider relocating him back from the Beauty channel to the main channel because he is such a quality host.  Hope they will consider it.

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOVE seeing Alberti back on the regular channel

Oops. Think we posted at the exact same time-sorry for the duplicate to the post next to mine.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not everyone enjoys him..he takes over and she can’t get a word in...SPOILER

New Contributor

Alberti has aleays been one of my favorite hosts.  I was so disappointed when they moved him to the Beauty channel..a real waste of his talent.  Please QVC, keep him on the Q in prime time and let us enjoy him.  He's a class act!

Honored Contributor

Something was missing when he wasn't on Q primetime.  Such a refreshing host.  Truly an asset to QVC. 

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Esteemed Contributor

I don't understand why they even have so many channels?????  And why move the original hosts to the new channels, why not give that hosting to the new hosts!!??  We like our people we've been watching over the years and I don't even get Q2.   Seems like QF is always on that channel now, hardly ever see them on the main channel anymore.

Respected Contributor

It was such a pleasure seeing Alberti on the regular Q channel. I don't get the other channels on my cable, wouldn't watch them even if I did. One Q channel is enough.  Alberti is a fantastic host. Not loud and obnoxious like many other hosts who are unwatchable. Gives the info on an item and then lets the vendor take over and talk. He needs to be on the regular channel more often. I would probably watch more if he or other non-obnoxious hosts/vendors were on.

Honored Contributor

Not an Alberti fan.  He still does that new host double talk thing that makes me crazy.

Honored Contributor

@LindaSal wrote:

I don't understand why they even have so many channels?????  And why move the original hosts to the new channels, why not give that hosting to the new hosts!!??  We like our people we've been watching over the years and I don't even get Q2.   Seems like QF is always on that channel now, hardly ever see them on the main channel anymore.

I think the viewers/customers to need to vote who goes to QVC2. Make it a game show.