Honored Contributor

LOVE SHAWN'S EARRINGS AND GLASSES

love her boho, fun earrings and her bright reading glasses.

CATS ARE HEAVEN SENT
Trusted Contributor

Re: LOVE SHAWN'S EARRINGS AND GLASSES

I think Shawn’s styling choices give me some ideas about how to style thing I have that I might not have thought about.  I have a couple pair of the boho earrings from HauteLook and seeing some of her outfits have given me ideas about how to use them, though I don’t do so often.  She seems to have fun with fashion and I think that is what I like.  I’m at that age where I want to enjoy the items I have, not necessarily wanting to buy anything.

Thanks for your post.  I hope it doesn’t get hijacked to the dark side.

Trusted Contributor

@catlover@MJDinVegas

I agree with both of you : )

Also, I LOVE positive posts Heart

Respected Contributor

I love her style, it fits her personality. She seems like such a fun person...

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I hate those big junky earrings on everyone.  They are laughable if nothing else.  How bigger are those things going to get....lol   But I loved her glasses.  Although  glasses today are having a moment.  Even people who don't need eye glasses are wearing signature eye wear.   She seems to have tamed down her look, at one time it was too "out there"  too "inside fashionista"  But now she has a look that is her signature look, that let's her stand out be noticed but looks real.

Respected Contributor

Although I do not care for the junky earrings and the glasses are OK, what I really like is Shawn's hair.  

Esteemed Contributor

@catlover Shawn looks cute in the glasses; however, I dislike shoulder duster earrings on everyone. Not attractive, IMO.

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Frequent Contributor

Shawn's earrings are ok but those glasses!  She is pretty but those glasses are not her friend. Lose them please they are dorkey.

Super Contributor

She will look back & will ask herself: "what was I thinking"?

Honored Contributor

I would be surprised if Shawn even needs those glasses, I think she has great hair, but the earrings are a no go for me. Did they ever even bring out that line of gigantic earrings she and AS designed?