Honored Contributor

LOOK OUT HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its sneaking up on us, its on the front page....................soon to be TSV.????.............................My Pillow!!!!!!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Esteemed Contributor

Re: LOOK OUT HERE IT COMES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wonder if they'll fit in my gift drawer?

Honored Contributor

@Snowpuppy wrote:

Wonder if they'll fit in my gift drawer?

You may have to stuff it in your gift closet. LOL.🤣

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Honored Contributor

giphy (2).gif

Regular Contributor

If it isn't MY PILLOW it will be Josie Maron and and argon oil.  If it takes each pod14 years to grow how can they get so much argon oil to sell so often?  I am not interessted in either product.  Let's find a few new TSV's to enjoy.

Esteemed Contributor

Oh no again!!!

Honored Contributor

Image result for and away we go  gif

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Contributor

@I am appleblossom wrote:

If it isn't MY PILLOW it will be Josie Maron and and argon oil.  If it takes each pod14 years to grow how can they get so much argon oil to sell so often?  I am not interessted in either product.  Let's find a few new TSV's to enjoy.

Boy, I have often thought the same exact thing for a long time! I have never heard that discussed by Josie or any host she's with, but I seldom watch when she's on anymore because I haven't any interest in her products. I wonder if there are other ladies who might just have some knowledge on this, maybe heard something at one time. There are so many companies nowadays, besides Josie, who are selling Argan Oil, not only HSN and EVINE too, but you can find it in stores everywhere! Do they all have their own pods growing someplace? Cause it seems it's just been the past few years or so that Argan Oil has come into being. And if it takes years for the pods to grow, how is it possible to make thousands, etc., enough to supply the consumers continually? I guess it's the usual 'make it in the laboratory' along with a few unknown additives, just like most items are processed today.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Cheap labor.

Related image

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh
Honored Contributor

@Cakers3.............LMBO

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)