Honored Contributor

LOL to keep on standby, especially now

[ Edited ]

everyone could use a giggle 

Seth Rogen discovers ‘hilarious’ Amazon Alexa feature: "You're doing God's work."

AOL / ITK   March 27, 2020

Now that the world is on lockdown, even celebrities are struggling to stay entertained. Thankfully, comedian/actor/writer Seth Rogen has come across an Amazon Alexa skill that is keeping both him and his fans amused.

On March 26, Rogen shared his discovery with his 8.3 million Twitter followers.

“I don’t necessarily trust my Alexa to not eavesdrop on me and sell my secrets to advertisers, but I think I just found what I’m gonna be doing for the next few weeks,” he wrote.

In the video that accompanies the tweet, Rogen can be heard asking his Alexa to f@rt.

The speaker lets out a little toot and replies, “That was a tiny one. I have another one brewing. Do you want to hear it?”

“Yes,” Rogen replies. Then, silence.

“That was a silent one,” Alexa finally says. “Try asking me for a difficult f@rt or say ‘random,'” she instructs.

“Could I hear a difficult f@rt?” Rogen asks.

“Here comes a difficult f@rt,” Alexa responds. What follows is what can only be described as, well, a difficult f@rt.

As the video continues on, Alexa offers to let out a “random f@rt” and a “cheek-wobbling f@rt.” (Unfortunately, Rogen ends the video before we can find out what exactly that is.)

Apparently, the app that Rogen is using in his video is called 4AF@rt (spelled w/ an ''a' not an 'at' abbreviation). “Our toddlers live for it,” one Twitter user said. Woman Very Happy

And it’s not just kids who seem to be enjoying the app.  On Twitter, adults are also living for Rogen’s video and discovery.

“This is the most hilarious s*** ever,” one person wrote.

“You’re doing God’s work Seth,” another user joked.

-

Trusted Contributor

Re: LOL to keep on standby, especially now

I just tested it on my Alexa and it works!  My husband is quite gassy at times so I had him listen to Alexa farting and he laughed so hard!  Thanks for the laughter. I needed that today! This isolation is getting to me.

Esteemed Contributor

Woman LOL

Who knew that Alexa could fart!

Woman LOL

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Honored Contributor

I read about Alexa's 'f@rt' ability a couple of weeks ago, Seth didn't 'discover' it.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

How bored am I that I have tested out several of them??? Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

It would be extra funny to see a pet's reaction.  8)

Honored Contributor

if you haven't see or heard this yet it seems right up your alley...