Contributor

I ORDERED THE LARGE LOCKNLOCK CONTAINER WITH THE 2 HANDLES, AND 1 SIDE WON'T LOCK.  I AM SOOOOOO DISAPPOINTED, BECAUSE I SINCERELY LOVE THIS ITEM.  I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO.  

Honored Contributor

How about returning it for a replacement? No charge to you if you mark it as defective, which it appears to be. 

Honored Contributor

@little missy 

They're back in stock after another sell out, I would reorder a replacement now and return the other one as 'defective'.

You won't be charged the label fee or the original shipping fee for the defective return.

It takes 6 weeks to do an exchange and they could sell out for the 3rd time by then.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Super Contributor

Is this the one that holds a cake or pie and has an removable insert? If so, you need to make sure that your locks are one even with the handle of the insert.  Hope that makes sense. 

Honored Contributor

@Wiskota 

No this is the XL Container with 2 handles:

LocknLock XL Multi-Function Storage Container with Handles - QVC.com

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Not familiar with exactly the unit you have but........half the time I only click 2 or 3 of the locks........it's not going anywhere.  As long as the lid seal is tight - no problem.