Regular Contributor

I love LL Bean. Pricey but so worth it! My daughter is still wearing a wool coat that I bought in 97. Their water hog mats are indestructible. I order wreaths and centerpieces every year. I have the coolest end table that I bought about 5 years ago, solid wood, also indestructible. I also bought a huge, therapeutic bed for our old dogs. They love it and it has held up beautifully. LL Bean is my go to for great service and great products 

Frequent Contributor

My husband is a native "Mainiac" and not "from away" as the natives say.  My Mother-in-law worked Customer Service for a while in Portland, ME and had a terrific experience working for the Company.

They are the definition of a company that "you get what you pay for" as the quality can't be beat.  I have had my Bean Boots for 15+  years and they are still going strong. Definatley, need in New England.  In fact, I recently mentioned to the store associate at the Local store that there was some green/rust on the metal and they told me what to do or stated that I could return them for a new pair.  Stlll amaze me with their customer service.

Many other companies could take a page from LL Bean.  Container Store also has incredible customer service and solid products too.  Getting tired of spending money on things that do not last.  

Respected Contributor

We periodically get their catalog.  The only items they have made in the USA are the "Bean Boots" and some belts.  All of the other items are made off shore.  If I want that kind of stuff, I'll go to a "big-box" store and pay less than half the price.  I won't pay Bean prices for stuff made in some "25th World" country.