Honored Contributor

Re: LIVE! watch Golden Retriever puppies being born SOON!

Those goldens are really pretty darn smart. Love to watch the handlers with them. I too have made contributions to the ASPCA. They do such wonderful work.

Super Contributor

Are those the same pup pups that I saw several weeks ago??? It can't be, they're still teeny tiny.

Honored Contributor

On 1/4/2014 LucyGoose said:

Are those the same pup pups that I saw several weeks ago??? It can't be, they're still teeny tiny.No,

No, they are from a different area of the country that the ones you saw several weeks ago.

It is still amazing to see such young puppies doing what these little ones do. They are champs as far as I'm concerned. The good they do someone that needs one of them.

Super Contributor

On 1/4/2014 ShowMe said:
On 1/4/2014 LucyGoose said:

Are those the same pup pups that I saw several weeks ago??? It can't be, they're still teeny tiny.No,

No, they are from a different area of the country that the ones you saw several weeks ago.

It is still amazing to see such young puppies doing what these little ones do. They are champs as far as I'm concerned. The good they do someone that needs one of them.

Thank you, ShowMe. Smile

Super Contributor

On 1/4/2014 FlirtyFilly said:

I wish every dog was so loved and attended to as these pups are by their trainers.

It would be wonderful if that were true......

Every time I see the ASPCA or St. Jude commercials requesting funds, I get all teary......

So do I. I had already made a contribution to the ASPCA in December but called and made another one after watching their ad on TV. I was just watching the Goldens again, learning how to get up on the stool or crawl under the stool. I could just grab them up and squeeze them - - gently.

Me, too! I would smoosh them all over... gently. Wink

Honored Contributor

For the past several days I have been able to watch the great dane pups. The have graduated from the nursery to the kitchen......just like the former litter. Well, it won't be long and they will probably be leaving the house for their training quarters. Oh how I will miss those precious little babies. Just wish I could hold each one of them. They are each so cute in their own way. These 9 babies are so playful. It is fun to just sit here and watch them play amongst themselves. They do love their stuffed animals......some as big as they are. They chew on them a lot, so am sure they are teething.

Have also been watching the goldens in training. Boy such smart little fellers.....and girls.....LOL

Does anyone know if there is another litter of puppies that are due in the very near future???

Occasional Contributor

Good Morning!

Those cuties are growing by leaps and bounds! I also enjoy Boo and Ariot the two white dogs that Carlene (the owner) will keep as her house dogs. They are from the previous litter and now have their ears cropped to help in their hearing. Boo can hear, but Ariot is deaf and Carlene is training both of them, but using hand signals with Ariot. It is interesting to watch her train them (the training can be viewed around 9am Eastern time).

Show Me, you asked about future litters - I read in Carlene's "Daily Doggie" that she is waiting for the next female to go into heat and will see about breeding her. She said that she is behind in litters, but you can't rush Mother Nature!

Have a great day!

Pat

Honored Contributor

The Bergin facility blogged that the Olympian litter will be moving to a different training room in 4 weeks. They said that a new litter is expected soon after. Aren't we lucky to have these Dane and Golden pups to fill our hearts and make us smile?

Super Contributor

On 1/10/2014 deepwaterdotter said:

The Bergin facility blogged that the Olympian litter will be moving to a different training room in 4 weeks. They said that a new litter is expected soon after. Aren't we lucky to have these Dane and Golden pups to fill our hearts and make us smile?

I watched a little of a video of the Goldens last night. Six young women sat on chairs and brushed the Goldens' coats, cleaned their ears and brushed their teeth. So much fun to watch. {#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

I was just peeping in on the Goldens. I love when they are sound asleep and one of their tails starts wagging. A happy puppy dream?