Honored Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON IS GIVING AWAY $100 GIFT CARDS

LOL @kittykatkay you are toooooooooooooo funny.... love the video and since we're rockin it out........ put those dancing shoes back on and "get down with your bad self"...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPf0YbXqDm0

Snake purse, uh I'll take the tan one, hope you use up all that gift card.. maybe next go around you'll win sump'en else purty...

See the source image

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

@Suziepeach ...lol, you crazy woman.  I love Bruno Mars and will continue to shake my booty.  HA HA

Here's a good one for you.  I love this one.

https://youtu.be/AFxCO_DyzYM

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay   So did you get one of those $100 gift cards?

proxy-image-1.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Valued Contributor

well as for new careers for old shopping channel hosts, while on FB yesterday somehow I wound up on Antonella's page. She has some loyal fans but oh geez. She really did a 180.

She lived in a mansion just for 3 people and now lives on a cramped boat making Youtube videos, I mean why stay in the pulic eye like this? I bet she made a ton of money at QVC, probably got a year's severance package, sold a huge house. If you want to live on a boat just for a fun break for a minute, go ahead. But don't do cooking videos from there. She also has a "storefront" on Amazon so you can buy things she uses like pasta and sauce. Again, why? 

I don't see Lisa, Jill or Antonella even being relevant in a few years. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Suziepeach ...lol, you crazy woman.  I love Bruno Mars and will continue to shake my booty.  HA HA

Here's a good one for you.  I love this one.

https://youtu.be/AFxCO_DyzYM

@kittykatkay can you imagine walking and having Bruno stick his hand out the window singing and waving?  LOL  that was so cool..  and I knew I recognized him from Honeymoon in Vegas......

Image result for bruno mars honeymoon in vegas gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

When Jill was on the Q she was my favorite host.  I liked her no nonsense approach to selling even though I understood people's comments that she could be "cold."

When she left the Q I followed her on Instagram a while but I finally had to stop.  I couldn't take the fake "sweetness and light" Jill.  Seemed so phony and was just an act to get followers and promote her Today Show appearances.  

She was the only former host I attempted to follow.  I won't be doing that again.  As they love to say on the Q; "When they're gone, they're gone."  See ya!!

Respected Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

First we had political ads on TV until we thought we'd lose our minds.  Now we have has-been Lisa Robertson interrupting the news with very amateurish presentations of mundane "deals".  This year just keeps on giving.  New careers for old shopping channel hosts.  Wonder who'll be next?

The other day I saw Genevieve Gorder doing a "steals and deals" type bit on a different network.  Same products Lisa sells on her segments.  The items never tempt me lol!

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset"She also has a "storefront" on Amazon so you can buy things she uses like pasta and sauce."

837514213.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@PinkSunset wrote:

well as for new careers for old shopping channel hosts, while on FB yesterday somehow I wound up on Antonella's page. She has some loyal fans but oh geez. She really did a 180.

She lived in a mansion just for 3 people and now lives on a cramped boat making Youtube videos, I mean why stay in the pulic eye like this? I bet she made a ton of money at QVC, probably got a year's severance package, sold a huge house. If you want to live on a boat just for a fun break for a minute, go ahead. But don't do cooking videos from there. She also has a "storefront" on Amazon so you can buy things she uses like pasta and sauce. Again, why? 

I don't see Lisa, Jill or Antonella even being relevant in a few years. 

A mansion for just three people?  Where did the rest of the family live?

Antonella has three children, her family size is five, not three.

Honored Contributor

Jill Bauer isn't selling anything.  She partnered with Luxe Bloom to do those roses and that's it.

Jill does put links to favorites on her site and especially now at Christmas.  She does get a commission if you purchase through her links, but she's not selling the way Lisa is.  In fact someone just mentioned her doing on-line sales like LR and Jill said she doesn't know if she'll ever get to that because there is a lot involved and she likes being able to control when and how much she works.

The commissions that Jill gets from customers going through those links are very small and anyone can do that.  She doesn't have to have any affiliation with the companies who's products she is linking.  There is a site that anyone can use to get a commission on product links.