Respected Contributor

Re: LISA ROBERTSON IS GIVING AWAY $100 GIFT CARDS

@Carmie ...you don;t have to already have an account.  Lisa said she would tell you how...be there at 7 pm sharp.  But, I think all you need to do is sign up for her emails.  If you win, she will email you the gift card and you can purchase whenever you want.

Regular Contributor

I think Jill is just the face of other sellers. Like Lisa their products need a group of adoring shoppers/fans. Unfortunately even the "adoring" become non interested and move on to more impressive items at half the cost.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@kittykatkay wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Nancy Drew ...Jill is selling too?  I don't instragram.  What does she sell?  Yep, there is an abundance of competition out there these days.

She sells everything under the sun. 

@Nancy Drew   @kittykatkay    Are you sure?  I went to her Instagram page after I read that here, and she has one thing for sale that you have to go to another website to buy.  It's a preserved rose in a mercury glass hobnail small vase.  She mentioned that it was the first thing she was offering for sale.

@NickNack ....Nancy Drew may know.  I don't do instagram, so I don't know what Jill B. is selling.

@kittykatkay   I really don't think she is since she mentioned that was her very first item she's promoting with her name on it.  I realized you wouldn't know.  I was just calling out to you since Nancy Drew said she was selling everything.  I didn't make myself clear at all.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

@Nancy Drew ...Jill is selling too?  I don't instragram.  What does she sell?  Yep, there is an abundance of competition out there these days.

@Nancy Drew   @kittykatkay    Are you sure?  I went to her Instagram page after I read that here, and she has one thing for sale that you have to go to another website to buy.  It's a preserved rose in a mercury glass hobnail small vase.  She mentioned that it was the first thing she was offering for sale.

@NickNack wrote:

@Nancy Drew wrote:

@kittykatkay wrote:

Click on her face with the colored circle.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Respected Contributor

@summergal1 wrote:

I think Jill is just the face of other sellers. Like Lisa their products need a group of adoring shoppers/fans. Unfortunately even the "adoring" become non interested and move on to more impressive items at half the cost.  

@summergal1 ....I like Lisa alot, but I do not and never have purchased much even from day one.  I only bought a few garden items since she started her website.  I don't post as often as I once did and I have noticed many of the original tribe members have stopped buying and do not post as much either.  Things change as they say.

Respected Contributor

Alright...let me run over there and see if I can win a $100 gift card, lol.  Come on over everybody!  You can't win if you don't play.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

No, I won't be, I'm staying off of fb. But God bless her for doing it, I'm sure that will lift some folks' spirits. And I hope it will be good for her business as well.

Honored Contributor

@kittykatkay you are alright!!!!!!  I've looked at her stuff several times but doesn't appeal to me.  How you like those colored snake skin purses?  She likes stuff big huh?  and for you, my friend.. first snowball of the season...

Image result for snowball gif

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

First we had political ads on TV until we thought we'd lose our minds.  Now we have has-been Lisa Robertson interrupting the news with very amateurish presentations of mundane "deals".  This year just keeps on giving.  New careers for old shopping channel hosts.  Wonder who'll be next?

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Suziepeach wrote:

@kittykatkay you are alright!!!!!!  I've looked at her stuff several times but doesn't appeal to me.  How you like those colored snake skin purses?  She likes stuff big huh?  and for you, my friend.. first snowball of the season...

Image result for snowball gif

@Suziepeach ....you better be glad I didn't win one of Lisa's gift cards, because I would have been sending you one of those snakeskin purses, lol.....  hey....

Right back atcha, sweet friend, lol.  (Singing..."Ain't No Stopping Us Now, We're On the Move")...https://youtu.be/VgYczUH-QWQ

See the source image