Esteemed Contributor

1.   Live Simply.  Dream Big.  Be Grateful.   Give Love.

Laugh Lots.

2.  Live in such a way that if someone spoke badly about you, no one would believe it.

3.   The greatest challenge in life is discovering who you are.  The second greatest is being happy with what you find.

4.  The best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of everyone.

5.  A meaningful life is not being rich, being popular, being highly educated, or being perfect.  It's about being real, being humble, being able to share ourselves and touch the lives of others.

6.   Some people come in your life as a blessing, others come in your life as a lesson.

7.   TWO THINGS TO REMEMBER IN LIFE:

"Take care of your thoughts when you are alone," and "Take care of your words when you are with people."

8.   There comes a time in life, when you walk away from all the drama and people who create it.  Surround yourself with people who make you laugh, forget the bad, and focus on the good.  Love the people who treat you right.  Pray for the ones who don't.  Life is too short to be anything but happy.  Falling down is part of life, getting back up is living.

9.   KARMA  Think good thoughts, say nice things, do good for others.  Everything comes back.

10.   Don't wait for things to get easier, simpler, better.

Life will always be complicated.  Learn to be happy right now.

11.   At the end of life, what really matters is not what we bought but what we built,  not what we got but what we shared,  and not our success, but our significance.  Live a life that matters.  Live a life of love.

12.   "The best day of your life  is the one on which you decide your life is your own.  No apologies or excuses.  No one to lean on, rely on, or blame.  The gift is yours - it is an amazing journey - and you alone are responsible for the quality of it.  This is the day your life really begins."

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for always posting such uplifting and funny posts. 🙌👍🙏❤️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I LOVE this collection of POWERFUL, quotes SO much, I made a few copies for several friends that are facing major challenges in their lives right now. I know they will enjoy them as much as I do.😊

~~~All we need is LOVE💖