Esteemed Contributor

LIFE LESSON QUOTES

[ Edited ]

1.   When your head hits the pillow tonight, remind yourself that you've done a good job.  Be patient with yourself, and remember that big things are achieved not all at once, but one day at a time.

2.   Get out of your head and breathe.  All your thoughts are not facts.  Tune into what's happening right now.  Pay attention to your senses and practice being in the present.

3.   Don't cry over the past, it's gone.  Don't stress about the future, it hasn't arrived.  Live in the present moment, make it beautiful.

4.   Don't tell your problems to everyone.  80% don't care and the other 20% are glad you have them.

5.   Life at any time can be difficult.  Life at any time can become easy.  Good or Bad, they are Seasons on Life.  It depends upon how you take on life and adjust to these Seasons.

6.   It takes a lot of courage to push through hard times.  Never give up.  Good things are coming your way.

7.   Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out loud and remove all doubt.

8.   The only mystery in life is why the Kamikaze pilots wore helmets.

9.   If you want your children to listen, try talking softly  to someone  else.

10.   Trouble knocks at the door, but hearing laughter, hurries away.

11.   My favorite machine at the gym is the vending machine.

12.   High heels were invented by a woman who had been kissed on the forehead.

13.   They say marriages are made in heaven.  But so is thunder and lightening.

14.   The first time I sang in the church choir; two hundred people changed their religion.

15.   Worrying is like paying a debt you don't have.

16.   A diamond is merely a lump of coal that did well under pressure.

17.   Opportunity does not knock, it presents itself when you beat down the door.

18.   Life is like a sewer...what you get out of it depends on what you put into it.

19.   If you're going through hell, keep going,

20.   The elevator to success is out of control.  You'll have to use the stairs...one at a time.

To Be Continued

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Super Contributor

@Lindsays GrandmaThanks again.  #4 is too true.  I've heard #7 quoted many times in writing and on TV.

Respected Contributor

Great advice - thank you!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  You NEVER disappoint with your motivational quotes and humorous quotes! I enjoyed this combination, and LOVE  #3 and #5.❤

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Esteemed Contributor

@SandySparkles   There doesn't seem to be much of an interest and it's a lot of work but I'll keep writing and sending them.  It gives me pleasure and I know you enjoy them so watch for the next issue.  Heart 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  Thank you so much! I'll be looking.😉

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

Thank you

My favorites are 4, 8, and 12.