Honored Contributor

Re: LET 'JEREMY' SELECT FOR YOU

I have never paid much attention to Haley for some reason. She modeled the color I selected, and a few other interesting gray/white shades, which was great as I hadn’t seen my color in other wig reviews.  

I have heard numerous complaints that wigs can be hot and itchy. While wearing a hat, I have the desire to scratch at poke at my scalp...similar to flour-covered hands making the tip of my nose itch.  LOL.

Esteemed Contributor

@Oznell 

So I watched a few of the Jeremy Fragrance videos (and yes, he's entertaining while discussing perfumes and fragrances for men and women) since I like beauty youtubers and read a bit about him on reddit. 

You are right about him being a performer. In his former life, Jeremy Williams was a singer and dancer in a boy band. He's quite a talented hip hop dancer, he must have taken dance lessons for years. His singing and dancing background would explain why he's very comfortable in front of the camera.

Google his name on youtube and you'll find some of his music videos including this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWXufmabO70

Jeremy Williams - All Of Me official Video HD

Jeremy certainly has had various hairstyles including emo hair and spiky blond hair. I wonder if guys will look back on the past decade and laugh about their teen hairstyles like every generation does.

Honored Contributor

Cool, thanks for digging up all this interesting info, @TY!

Honored Contributor

I had more fun watching him.  What a handsome hunk, impeccibly dressed. I bet he is top salesman in his crew, lol.

the only frangrance I like is Decandence by marc jacobs   I get samples of all those perfumes fm Neiman Marcus.  Boat loads.  I get so many I bag them up and give to a friends daughter.  They love it.

i am a user of BB Beach, and Marc Jacobs Pear, Cotton, rain.  Huge fan of the freah, clean scents.  I love Marc Jacobs,  imo he is a master at perfumes.  I am sure he doesnt do it, but his perfumery.

Honored Contributor

Well I thoroughly enjoyed Jeremy..I looked up the Summer 2019 Video and believe it or not I already use his #1 fragrance D&G Light Blue. I want to try the #3 D&G Fragrance he chose...which is actually named #3.

Thanks for posting!

Honored Contributor

Hey, it's fun @TY, @shoekitty, and @DREAMON, to respond to this older thread that I had almost forgotten posting!  I like hearing your perfume preferences, and Jeremy is such an amusing character.  Now I'll have to go look up his warm-weather recommendations too...

Esteemed Contributor

My current favorite fragrances are Tocca Stella (an orangeblood scent) and Tocca Bianca (a green tea scent). They are sold at Sephora and Tocca Stella also comes in a hair scent which is like an eau de cologne and that's how I use it. The eau de parfum on both scents aren't long lasting but that's how I like them because they won't annoy anyone around me. They are both summery scents and I wear them year round.

In an older youtube videoclip, Jeremy recommends Aquolina Pink Sugar as a scent teenage girls and college age students will like. I used to use this scent a few years ago.

Honored Contributor

I will stick with my tried and true classics.( Guerlain and Dior) He reminds me of the old time door to door salesmen ,that would stop you from closing the door with his foot. I'll be he says the same thing about a can of Glade

Honored Contributor

If you want a serious critique of perfume , I will suggest Lanier Smith, from Scents Memory, on youtube. He is a person who talks about the notes and nuances, of each scent, without spraying it around like air freshner

Honored Contributor

@Oznell 

I have an old spray canister of Rive Gauche.  i wore it for years, since it first came out in the early 70's.  unfortunatly they changed the notes in the late 1990's.  they said they did it for the modern woman.  hmm.  it smells almost the same but doesnt have that lingering note anymore.  i never had so many compliments in my life as I did with Rive Gauche.  it was the first perfume I bought over and over