Esteemed Contributor

1.   Happiness is not something ready made.  It comes from your own actions.

2.   If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask questions, just go on.

3.   If the wind will not serve, take the oars.

4.   You can't use up creativity, the  more you use, the more you have.

5.   Dream big and dare to fail.

6.   Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears.

7.   Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.

8.   If you want to lift yourself up, lift up someone else.

9.   It's your place in the world; it's your life.  Go on and do all you can with it, and make it the life you want to live.

10.   Life is what we make it, always has been, always will be.

11.   You take your life in your own hands, and what happens?  A terrible thing, no one to blame.

12.   Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a wonderful stroke of luck.

13.   The question isn't who is going to let me, it's who is going to stop me.

14.   It's not the years in your life that count.  It's the life in your years.

15.   Change your thoughts and you change your world.

16.   I think of life as a good book.  The further you get into it, the more it begins  to make sense.

17.  You become what you believe.

18.   A truly rich man is one whose children run into his arms when his hands are empty.

19.   Plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers.

20.   If you want your children to turn out well, spend twice as much time with them, and half as much money.

21.   The secret to life is to love who you are, warts and all.

22.   The battles that count aren't the ones for gold medals.  The struggles within yourself, the invisible battles inside all of us, that's where it's  at.

23.   Education costs more money.  But so does ignorance.

24.   There are no negatives in life, only challenges to overcome that will make you stronger.

25.   If you look at what you have in life, you'll always have more.  If you look at what you don't have in life, you'll never have enough.

26.   Whenever you read a good book, somewhere in he world a door opens to allow in more light.

27.   There are two educations.  One should teach us how to make a living and the other is how to live.

28.   A man who gives you less than what he has to give is telling you what he thinks of you, and telling you what he thinks of himself.

29.   Don't live the same year 75 times and call it a life.

30.   Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself.

31.   Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart.  Who looks outside, dreams.  Who looks inside, awakens.

32.   It's never too late to be what you might have been

33.   Everyone is a genius.  But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing it is stupid.

34.   The important thing is not being afraid to take a chance.  remember, the greatest failure is not to try.  Once you find something you love to do, be the best at doing it.

35.   Time is the coin of your life.  It is the only coin you have, and only you can determine how it will be spent.  Be careful lest you let other people spend it for you.

Lessons in Life Quotes

Subject: Life

Internet

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi ...Just in time for me to say goodnight.

Hope all is well.  Did you see yesterday's thread?

I think there are a few things you might enjoy.

Take care.  Woman Happy

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

Hi @Lindsays Grandma   Yes,  I did.    Today's, too.    Thank you for taking the time and effort to post.    I find it important to start the day with words of wisdom and inspiration.    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Re: LESSONS IN LIFE

[ Edited ]

@Lindsays Grandma   Wow!! These are great!!  It's a shame so many will never take control of their lives and prefer to blame others and anything for their shortcomings and as a result  will never live without turmoil in their lives.  Negative things will still happen but how you react to them will set the tone of your life.

Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi  You are so right. I really enjoy @Lindsays Grandma  posts. ❤️🙏☕️

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  WOW! You brought a powerfully relatable collection today!!!👍👍 I nodded my head, and mmmm...hmmmmm'd through most of them, but several made me want to stand up, clap my hands and whistle; although I am whistle challenged.🤪

VERYYYY nice lessons!!!

~~~All we need is LOVE💖