Esteemed Contributor

1.   Time is the cruelest teacher, first she gives the test, then she teaches the lesson.

2.   When times are good, be happy; but when times are bad, consider:  God has made the one as well as the other.

3.   Best thing about the worst time of your life is that you get to see the true colors of everyone you cared for.

4.   Don't waste time on jealousy.  Jealousy is an endless vicious cycle.  Someone will always have something you want and you will always have something someone wants.

5.   Hard times always reveal true friends.

6.   People say that time heals everything, but I'm still waiting.

7.   Time is like a river.  You can't touch the same water twice, because the flow that has passed will never pass again.

8.   Life just gives you time and space; it's up to you to fill it.

9.   Take the time to enjoy the simple things in life.

10.   You have enemies?  Good.  that means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.

11.   It's not that I'm afraid of dying, it's that I'm afraid of time.  You know, not having enough of it.

12.   The ultimate measure of man is where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

13.   There comes a time when you have to choose between turning the page and closing the book.

14.   The real art to conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting  moment.

15.   Silence scares me, it gives me too much to think.

16.   Take time to play, it is the secret of youth.

17.   Life is a series of ups and downs.  Jut remember that if you get up everytime you fall down, you will have always gotten up one more time than you've fallen.

18.   Before you criticize someone, try to walk a mile in their shoes.  That way, by the time you say something bad about them, you're one mile away and they've got no shoes on.

19.   When certain people bring nothing but drama to the table...It's time to let them eat by themselves!!!

20.   Don't rush on anything.  When the time is right, it'll happen.

21.   We spend our time trying to see things, when perspective is one thing we lack - and we never appreciate what we've got, until we can't get it back.

22.   Don't burn bridges.  You'll be surprised how many times you have to cross the same river.

23.   There are times in life that regardless of the consequences, you need to stand up instead of just stand aside.

24.   Even after the darkness of times a soul can find it's way to the light and know a freedom, a peace like no other.

25.   Life is sweet, take time to taste it.

26.  There are somethings in life that aren't meant to last, they just take place in our lives so we will be smarter the next time...

27.   Remember all those times I swore I needed you?  Well consider them lies because here I am without you and I survived.

28.   I am the one who has to die when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way I want to.

29.   When things get awfully tiring, seek for silence.  Because most of the time, the loudest lessons are found in the most quiet corners of our lives.

30.   I just want to go back in time, shake hands with who you use to be and walk away with my middle finger in the air.

More To Come

Internet

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma      I needed that!    di

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

@Desertdi ...There you are, right on time. Smiley Happy

If these quotes helped you then I have accomplished what I set out to do.  Life is beginning to get very tiring and stressful, too much of a bad thing,not enough of the good things.  Take care friend, at least we don't have those horribly hot days and nights, that alone we can be thankful for. 

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

All are great I really liked 10, 22,25. 🙏❤️☕️

Super Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma 

Thank you for posting these. 

I'm with you on #6. I'm waiting too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma  I thoroughly enjoyed this collection!!! It is IMPOSSIBLE to pick a favorite. Well done!!!😁

~~~All we need is LOVE💖