Respected Contributor
Haven't seen her in a long time and her weight loss is really noticable especially in her face. She looks so pretty and healthy! Never good for women to carry extra weight especially around the middle .
Esteemed Contributor

Her face is really thin.  She's very pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

She looks good. She'd look even better with a shorter and less poofy hairstyle.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

She looks good. She'd look even better with a shorter and less poofy hairstyle.

I don't agree, I love her hair.

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Valued Contributor

Leah has always been pretty, but now she is truly GORGEOUS !!  Well done Leah !!

Frequent Contributor

And she is one of the best hosts.  She has superb skills, including dealing with all types of vendors.  Really one of my favorites....and beautiful too!

New Contributor

Leah is beautiful, but even more than ever!

Honored Contributor

@Graciesmom wrote:

Leah has always been pretty, but now she is truly GORGEOUS !!  Well done Leah !!

So she was not Gorgeous when heavier? I do not understand. I thought she was gorgeous before the weight loss

Why are thinner people gorgeous and heavier people just pretty?🤔

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@Graciesmom wrote:

So she was not Gorgeous when heavier? I do not understand. I thought she was gorgeous before the weight loss

Why are thinner people gorgeous and heavier people just pretty?🤔

@SeaMaiden, I can't speak for @Graciesmom or anyone else, but I thought that she was just saying that she thinks that Leah looks better with less weight on her. I think that you might be reading too much into her post because you seem to be inferring an insult where there was none.

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland