Esteemed Contributor

Re: LATEST obsession: "Flying Monkeys"

Loves,

A catalog caught my attention about 10 years ago, when its cover illustrated a flying monkey t-shirt with the identical saying as the wreath you posted.  Love wearing it once in a while, when the mood or life strikes me.

Honored Contributor

@sfnative  You have a tee shirt???? Luckyyyyy!  I'll bet you have a blast when you wear it!  Occasionally, when something like this idea comes along, it just brightens my day... how about you?

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@LTT1 wrote:

@sfnative  You have a tee shirt???? Luckyyyyy!  I'll bet you have a blast when you wear it!  Occasionally, when something like this idea comes along, it just brightens my day... how about you?

Oh, it definitely brightens my day.  Prior to retiring, I used to wear it under my scrubs for moral support when the bureaucracy in which I worked drove me up the wall.  Toward the end of the day, I'd remove my scrup top, after many queries as to what the bright green t-shirt was all about, and get many comments on it.  Was told on more than one occasion to remove it by two different Commanders (inappropriate dress for a Civilian).  Yeh, but they got the message.  (That's just the way I am. )

Honored Contributor

My days are not relaxed - and I wonder if they ever will be!

I LOVE this wreath and would definitely put it on my front door! Smiley Wink