Honored Contributor

Re: LADIES! Topless Cruise Planned--Are You Going?

@haddon9 It's probably better that we don't know how it works!  LOL!!!  Especially those little scooters!  Especially not topless!  Woman Embarassed

Honored Contributor

@Sooner   LOL!  Flapping in the wind!  Ha ha

Honored Contributor

Whatever floats your boat, but for me, no thanks.

Honored Contributor

My daughter lives right in the city.  I love Colorado.  She moved there from Northern Va.

It’s a great state with problems like all places.

This is a great country.  I’ve never felt the need to show off any part of me.

I didn’t breast feed my girls, so I can’t blame their inability to salute on that!

My late husband got up at night and fed them.  We used to say if there was a way he could breast feed them...he would.  He loved the alone time with them.

He was a big burly man with huge work out muscles, but he cried at Disney movies and loved babies.

As for me, I’m still a “B” if I don’t get my sleep.  It was a win-win for everyone.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Annabellethecat66 : Ok - you and me with  my one boob.Southern Bee. I really need to go to sleep now. 

But dealing with with the real me- no no and never would do anything like that.

Honored Contributor

Its a thought.  If I went topless I wonder how much they would pay me to put my shirt back on?   LOL!

BE THE PERSON YOUR DOG THINKS YOU ARE! (unknown)
Honored Contributor

I first thought you meant a sea cruise, which sounds wonderful because I'd have the whole ship to myself after everyone else jumped overboard. 😱

~ house cat ~
Esteemed Contributor

I also thought it was a cruise on a ship. I've read on the boards that the Quacker Factory folks did one once and a former hosts does cruises.  My mind went in so many different directions. lol  I would be a nope on that. No one wants to see me topless, including me, and a scooter would end in an ER visit.

I'm in the minority here, I never wondered why men could do it and not me.  I know men have breasts too, but a man's bare chest doesn't bother me.

As a kid, my Dad would wear swim trunks to wash and wax the car if it was blistering hot, and of course he went swimming.  Now if my Mom had gone topless that would be different.

If people want to go topless on a beach it's no issue.

Super Contributor

No not for me. The only time I go topless is the privacy of my bathroom or bedroom.

Respected Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

Darn.  I was hoping it was an ocean cruise - I'd go topless after boarding, all the other passengers would be aghast and leave, and I'd have the WHOLE ship to myself!!  Woman Wink

Me too! lol .Well WE"D have the whole ship to ourselves and NO tan lines! woo hoo