Honored Contributor

Re: LADIES! Topless Cruise Planned--Are You Going?

@MaryLamb wrote:

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Well I could go and NOT get arrested.

Why you ask?  Well. The boobs hang down to the belly and it’s hard to tell where one starts and one stops.  They just run together.

@Annabellethecat66  Joan Rivers used to say hers hanged so low that she would get a mammogram and pedicure at the same time.

As a buddy of mine says:

"My nipples aren't headlights anymore, they're FOGLIGHTS!".

Pretty much. Smiley Tongue

Respected Contributor

Tricycle maybe...with a basket on the handlebars.  Woman LOL

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

Y’all are a riot! I can’t stop laughing, and I’m not going.

I almost got in trouble on a nude beach because I didn’t have change for the restroom. The attendant didn’t want my pennies and wanted $20! My friend rescued me with correct change. (We wore swim suits).

Honored Contributor

I would consider it but I can't ride a scooter.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Colorado is a pretty liberal state.  They were among the first to legalize medical marajiuana and now a topless cruise may be possible.  OMG!  I have to say I love the state near the Rockies as those mountains are so awesome and beautiful.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

Absolutely!!---NOT😊. I do not want to be responsible for the retinal damage people will experience if I do😉

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Big NO for me; after spending the last 2 years staying ahead of skin cancer on my hands, I’m not baring anything.   I’m sporting a big scar on my right shoulder after MOHS procedure, and my back hasn’t had direct sun on it for nearly 50 years! 

I do have a history of sneaking out for moonlight adventures, like cow tipping.   

Honored Contributor

Okay, your title lead me to think there was a topless cruise (on a cruise ship) planned.  And I thought no big deal.

Then I read about scooters and I thought of those (Hover round?) electric scooters at the grocery store you see people riding on.

But then I re-read your post about them being on the sidewalks and I have never seen the scooters like the ones in grocery stores left on sidewalks.

So you're talking about mini bike type scooters.  (I don't see them on sidewalks here---ever.)

So women are going to ride the little scooter/mini bikes topeless through the streets?  

Are they trying to make a statement or draw attention about something or they just doing it because they can?

Kind of weird, but if that's what they want to do.....

Respected Contributor

This thread is the breast, I mean best 😂
Valued Contributor

Since I only have one can I pay Half price..