Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

I think there's another kartrashians that's pregnant, maybe she'll name hers Windy and we can have Stormi windy north chicago.

How about Stormi Windy North West Chicago?

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

I read that the baby weighed 8 lbs 9 ounces, the exact weight of my second child who also was a girl.  Does anyone know if she gave Stormi the last name of Jenner?  I sure hope she did because I have the feeling that the relationship with Travis is not going to be permanent.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Respected Contributor

wrote:

reminds me of that song from the late 60's by the Classics 1V.  I like it !

You are the sunshine baby

Whenever you smile

But I call you stormy today......

I know way too much about songs of the 60's and 70's!

I don't think they've announced a LAST name yet.  Her boyfriend has a real name and a professional name, as well as her Jenner.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

wrote:

wrote:

reminds me of that song from the late 60's by the Classics 1V.  I like it !

You are the sunshine baby

Whenever you smile

But I call you stormy today......

I know way too much about songs of the 60's and 70's!

I don't think they've announced a LAST name yet.  Her boyfriend has a real name and a professional name, as well as her Jenner.

Hyacinth

The baby's last name is Webster!

You Don't Own Me- Leslie Gore
(You don't Know) How Glad I Am- Nancy Wilson
Honored Contributor

Yep, the last name is Webster which is Travis Scott's real last name.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

wrote:

I thought it was Chi with the long i sound (sounding like shy), short for Chitown, the nickname for Chicago.  

@Mmsfoxxie

You are correct.

Kim’s baby is named Chicago, nicknamed Chi (Shy).

Honored Contributor

That is my niece's name with the same spelling.  My sister just liked it when she was finally blessed with her only child through adoption.  Slept on the hospital floor for two nights until she could take her sweet angel home way back in 1992.  Dear Sister had a lot of stormy days to go through to get to the blessing of finally being a Mom.

Congrats to Kylie.

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Did they give the baby a manicure.  Her nails look perfect.  😂😂😂

Yes @Bri36. It's gel!😁😁😁

Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie's baby's name

[ Edited ]

I read an article on-line today that said most of her Twitter follows were all but sure the baby's name would be Mariposa, Posie or Butterfly because of matching butterfly tattoos and other butterfly hints they apparently were making so when the name Stormi was announced, Twitter went nuts.

Some of the Twitter comments were hilarious.  One said Kylie's 9 month absence from social media was the calm before the Stormi.  Woman LOL

Respected Contributor

Stormi is not a horrible name. I don't think Chicago is so bad either. How is that different from Paris, Dallas, Brookly, or Austin, which are common names? I think Chi (Shy) is a cute nickname.

It's their baby anyway, so they can name it whatever they want.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu