Respected Contributor

I think there's another kartrashians that's pregnant, maybe she'll name hers Windy and we can have Stormi windy north chicago.

Trusted Contributor

I like it, 

At least she has better taste than her older sister.

Respected Contributor

Stormi.  Hmm.. seems to be a popular name these days in high circles!

Honored Contributor

Oh, @Annabellethecat66, I thought it was Chi with the long i sound (sounding like shy), short for Chitown, the nickname for Chicago.  Either way it's strange, lol.

wrote:

Anything goes these days.  I read or heard they will call Chicago (at least I know how to spell it) thanks to my US Geography teacher.....anyway I saw where they're calling the child Chi (as in Che (long e).  Who knows?

Anyway, most kids get their names shortened when they're running out in the road and you're screaming their name....just saying...

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

I knew someone named Stormy in the 70's.

Esteemed Contributor

In my opinion the entire family is

very sick ... I really can’t understand how they think ... not one of them is slightly normal .... I guess it was how they were brought up by  Mama K !!!!

Respected Contributor

I don't care for that entire group....they show off and think they are God's gift to everyone... I would never have heard of them had I not come to these boards, lol..... I thank God, that lady Cris/Kris (?) is not my mother and my parent's would never do that.... some things are way too weird for me in this world now... I love babies and little kids....so don't get me wrong.. I can't blink w/o seeing them (grown ups) spread out all over the Internet:: flashin, smashin, thrashin, crashin....etc..... jmho

(it's your lucky day, my eyes r crossin/can't type w/ vision blur)

-Do Not Copy Pls-
Respected Contributor

wrote:

In my opinion the entire family is

very sick ... I really can’t understand how they think ... not one of them is slightly normal .... I guess it was how they were brought up by  Mama K !!!!

Maybe mama K is behind Bruce not knowing who or what he is.  The entire family is nuts, imo.  

Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

Ok.  It's Stormi and Dreaming of  a chance of Reign on the North West side of Chicago.

Khloe has to name her's Cloudy.

Erm...Nope. 

Scooby Doo, you get an A+ for imagination, love it!!!

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Esteemed Contributor

wrote:

The first thing I thought of when I heard Stormi, was maybe that's what her relationship has been like with Travis ?

It was Momma Kris having the stormy relationship with Travis because he was absent too much while Kylie was pregnant.

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam