Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Sells To Coty For $600 Million

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@bathina wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Without Kim's disgusting sex tape with Ray J, no one would even know who any of them are.

Kim was just a stylist to Paris Hilton before that and a 'closet organizer', LOL!

IMO, a sad testimonial as to what our society has become. 

I haven't seen it, have you? I'm still interested in them in a passive sort of way. I think they've gone way, way beyond a sex tape. At this point everyone who's anyone has one. 😂😈😜

@bathina 

Actually I have. Way too gross to discuss.

And while they may have gone way beyond a sex tape now, I stand by my statement that this is where it all started.

They mean nothing to me, I could not care less who likes them or doesn't like them, that's your right, I'm just saying that I personally avoid them at all costs, which is almost impossible to do.

But I try!

....but yet, you're here.

🤷‍♀️

Super Contributor

@Trinity11 wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
Kylie Jenner sold a majority interest, 51% of her Kylie Cosmetics Co to Coty for $600 million. She will stay on with the company on the creative end of the brand, using her creative and social media skills. And she still owns 49% of the company. Source: People online

It certainly proves that you don't necessarily need to be any genius to be rich in this country. And it also proves a lot what is valued because think about what teachers in this country make as just one example and some woman who makes cosmetics with a family known for their crazy antics...the discrepency in pay. Boggles the mind..

Perhaps she should  create a “church” to shelter her money.

Honored Contributor

@bathina wrote:

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Without Kim's disgusting sex tape with Ray J, no one would even know who any of them are.

Kim was just a stylist to Paris Hilton before that and a 'closet organizer', LOL!

IMO, a sad testimonial as to what our society has become. 

I haven't seen it, have you? I'm still interested in them in a passive sort of way. I think they've gone way, way beyond a sex tape. At this point everyone who's anyone has one. 😂😈😜

@bathina 

ITA.

It's ridiculous that the calendar will roll over to 2050,

Kim will turn 80 years old, enough cash in the bank to form

a country and people will still say,

"bUt hEr sEx tAPe..."

Just remember....in the height of her infamous notoriety, 

Tonya Harding also had a sex tape.
If it just took a tape to 'make' Kim, why didn't Tonya's tape

make her millions?

The whole K/J family celebrates it. Comical to see the public try

and make her sex tape a negative thing. 😆😆😆

I love their tenacity to weed out all the negative noise

and still remain positive.

Esteemed Contributor

Well,  all that  constant flicking their hair around ,  exposed chests , tight  clothes and finger nails so long that I don't know how they get dressed. ,  makes me not watch any of them. Never thought much of their show nor of any of them . I don't care how much money they have .  I never let my  daughter watch their show as I did not see any value they added as any role models .

Honored Contributor

@skatting44 wrote:

Well,  all that  constant flicking their hair around ,  exposed chests , tight  clothes and finger nails so long that I don't know how they get dressed. ,  makes me not watch any of them. Never thought much of their show nor of any of them . I don't care how much money they have .  I never let my  daughter watch their show as I did not see any value they added as any role models .

"...makes me not watch any of them..."

But yet, you do.

How are there so many details known if we don't watch?

🤷‍♀️😆

Honored Contributor

@sidsmom how can you not watch them, it's like they're promoted all over the place, one doesn't have to watch their show- of which I do watch from time to time.

With all that money, of which I could care less thank you, I hope they're very generous to their community & etc..  

I can't even being to fathom $600million..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

@Suziepeach wrote:

@sidsmom how can you not watch them, it's like they're promoted all over the place, one doesn't have to watch their show- of which I do watch from time to time.

With all that money, of which I could care less thank you, I hope they're very generous to their community & etc..  

I can't even being to fathom $600million..

Not watching? It's pretty easy.

I don't watch 'junk' TV...just cable news & music stations.

I also don't log in to the 'junk' gossip websites, like many do.

It's a choice.

The only way I know is following each of them on IG & Twitter.

It's a choice.

People love Irritainment...and they continue to watch.

I adore their tenacity & work ethic.

And even liking them & following them on social media,

I still don't know 1/2 the stuff the 'haters' tend to know.🤷‍♀️

I've always said....Apathy is Their Worst Enemy.

If one wants them to 'go away', stop watching & talking about them.

Pretty simple.

The Negative is what drives their business...K/J family knows this &

has made an empire out of it. 
Rather comical.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, good. Can't wait to read more articles about her "self-made" millions. Here's the biggest eye-roll I can manage.

Image result for eyeroll

Honored Contributor

@Alison Wonderland. Nobody forced you to read this thread. Thanks for the thread-killing gigantic emoticon.
Honored Contributor

She sells to a company that tests on animals.

She gets the facepalm from me.