Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner's Pregnant!!!!!!

@lulu2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I just read that Kylie Jenner is pregnant with longtime boyfriend Tyga(who also has a 3 yr old with Blac Chynna) who is now pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby! Talk about twisted!!!!!!

So if the expectant couples marry, Tyga will be

both the father and uncle of this child.

These sisters are quite fertile.

Yea fertile...

Woman Wink

Among other things...

:

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@lulu2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

I just read that Kylie Jenner is pregnant with longtime boyfriend Tyga(who also has a 3 yr old with Blac Chynna) who is now pregnant with Rob Kardashian's baby! Talk about twisted!!!!!!

Yea fertile...

Woman Wink

Among other things...

:

((...frisky...?))

Respected Contributor

Pregnant or not, it will be fun to watch the Momager spin this!

"Cats are poetry in motion. Dogs are gibberish in neutral." -Garfield
Respected Contributor

I don't believe she slept with that Tyga kid, if she did that is disgusting. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  OK...now my head hurts  dahblink.gif

I just read she states she isn't pregnant on EOnline...

Trusted Contributor

@lulu2 wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

No, not the uncle.

Esteemed Contributor

It is probably a rumor. Time will tell.

One thing to add, I would never want to be famous. Too many media people telling stories and following famous people around. Not to say some don't like it (IMO the Kardashians/Jenners love most of the attention). But it would drive me bonkers lol.

One example; All I see on Facebook the past few weeks is Tom and Taylor. Its obsessive journalism.

And in the end, the love you take is equal to the love you make~ The Beatles
Trusted Contributor

Well, if KJ is actually pregnant I see no cause for celebration. Why don't any of these people attend college? I know Rob has and I commend him for that. The others (including Mom) choose to achieve "fame" by being tacky, trashy, tedious, and tiresome.

dee

Respected Contributor

Regarding the British royal family, they are indeed inbred. Queen Victoria married Prince Albert who was her first cousin. The current queen's husband, Prince Phillip, is her third cousin. 

Honored Contributor

I have often though with all the money, a life full of oportunity, none but Rob ever went to college, or  even went to a regular school.  They had a whole life time to do what they are doing.  By the time they reach 45 or 50, they will bored, getting old and the Hollywood life will cast them aside like a used kleenex.  The life bewtween 17 and  21 is a time for learning, growing,

I know it is judgemental to say this, and I am being judgemental but you think Kris would have wanted the best education  for her kids.  My thought is, she didn't want them to be more than she was or is.  Sad.  Most Mom's I know would give everything they own to be able to offer their children a college education. Then they can do what they want. lol!  JMHO