Honored Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner is having a baby

This thread was about Kylie Jenner having a baby and a lot of you took the opportunity to slam the Kardashian family.  OMG!  Knock it off.  Enough is enough.  Start your own thread to do your slamming.  Also, thank you to the posters that kept with the subject matter.  Life is too short to hold so much hate.

kindness is strength
Valued Contributor

@Katcat1 I couldn’t agree more.
Valued Contributor

@Wricardos wrote:

Yes it’s a label! Now if you are single with children and a low income you can go on welfare and have US support and give them monies every month. They don’t have to purchase any healthcare insurance etc. That’s a huge incentive to not get married but to live together and claim no income on the mothers part.  

Do you know how little women on welfarfe receive?  They are not living the high life.  I'll have to check to make sure the numbers are still accurate, but most single women on welfare have an average of  2 children.  They only stay on welfare for an average of 1-3 years.  People who recieve assistance are also required to work or search for work.  There are people who try to game the system but that is not the vast majority.  

Respected Contributor

@fingerlakesny wrote:

A stray cat I took in just had her kittens!

@fingerlakesny  How wonderful of you....I did the same decades ago...