Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kylie Jenner Stripped of her Youngest Billionaire Title by Forbes Magazine

She also had Kris Jenner managing the whole project including promos, money management, etc. She has admitted that. Also, I don't consider something "self made" when she already had notoriety from her family's show, and she had lots of money to sink into the company. Nor has she had anything to do with developing any of the cosmetics. Her name with the young people has made it a success, but hey, she had an advantage all along, which most "self made" billionaires don't have. I don't begrudge her the success, but let's be honest about it, Kylie.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

As much as I am not a fan of Oprah or J.K Rowling. They are SELF made billionaires. Kylie was a brand before she knew she was. Kris made sure of that.

Wrong is still wrong just because you benefited from it.
Honored Contributor

I am sure  the family is not commenting because they got caught with a little white lie.  This family is all about making money at all costs.  Think how all this started years ago with Kim and her sex tape and that made her famous.  That's a real joke but that's Hollywood.  However, Kylie has made a ton of money and recently purchased a home for over $30 million.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

@Nancy Drew  You hit the nail on the head.  Khloe's and Kim's lips are the worse ones.  They look like freaks and I cannot understand it because they have to look in the mirror.

kindness is strength