Respected Contributor

We had a skylight destroyed by hail, so I ordered a replacement from Costco's online shopping.  The tracking said it had been delivered via UPS.  I called UPS and started getting the run around about porch pirates when I told the CS rep we have video surveillance and no one came to our door over that time period.  So she did say she would start an investigation.  I then called COSTCO.  In under 5 minutes they had a new one ordered with expedited shipping.  No questions, no problems.  She said if the 1st one arrives they will pay to ship it back to them.  Love their CS.

Valued Contributor

Love Costco!

Honored Contributor

@brandiwine

Love Costco! Good for you!

https://thejigglybits.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/clipart-two-thumbs-up-happy-smiley-emoticon-512x512-eec6.png

Respected Contributor

Re: Kudos to COSTCO

[ Edited ]

That's nice to hear but you will probably have to sign for any future UPS packages, they may tag your address as a theft issue.

would be interesting if that happens, please let us know

Honored Contributor

Costco is the best...not only great customer service but we have been going there for so many years, the old time employees (very little turnover) are on a first name basis.  Glad you had a positive experience.

Honored Contributor

Just one of the reasons my local Costco is always so busy, especially the checkout lanes.

Esteemed Contributor

Costco is the best when it comes to customer service. They take back everything.No questions asked.No receipt, no problem.They look it up using your card #.

Last year for example I went there to replace a folding chair I had bought over a year prior.I happened to mention to the young man who helped me lift it onto my cart that the other one broke.He told me to bring it back & they’d swap it out for the new one!! 

They also pay very well & provide excellent benefits to their part time employees!! What a great company!!

Valued Contributor

@brandiwine

That's good to know. I will be looking for a new TV soon, and was considering looking at Costco. This news makes me want to go there now, for sure.  Thanks for posting.