Respected Contributor

Watching Antonella host Dooney & Bourke.  She announced early on that she would not toss any sold out handbags.  And unless I missed something, she has carried each sold out bag off the set.  She has done a nice job of hosting tonight.  Obviously the hosts have been reprimanded about the tossing of merchandise.  Thank you Antonella for showing respect for your products.

Super Contributor

I agree. She is sweet. I never liked seeing anyone throwing a bag off camera. It made the item seem cheap!

Honored Contributor

I SAW THAT~!  I heard her loud and clear say she was not going to throw the bags off stage!  Antonella, you are a CLASS ACT!  By showing respect to these expensive bags you are cultivating respect!  

Wonderful!  Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Yes, the look of shock on her face when she was asked to toss it (one of the off camera guys held out his hands for a catch) was priceless. I don't watch many Dooney shows but find myself watching tonight as she is delightful. She ALWAYS starts off with the measurements of each bag and has tried to show each color of the OTO before it sells out. Terrific presentation by Antonella and her rapport with Sue is fabulous. They seem to really be enjoying each other and instead of turning the channel, I'm finding myself charmed by the show. Not a buyer tonight but enjoying myself nonetheless. Well done Antonella!

Honored Contributor

@Q4u wrote:

I SAW THAT~!  I heard her loud and clear say she was not going to throw the bags off stage!  Antonella, you are a CLASS ACT!  By showing respect to these expensive bags you are cultivating respect!  

Wonderful!  Woman LOL

I agree with everyone! I was also annoyed when the bags got tossed like frisbees...

Trusted Contributor

I agree.  Antonella does such a good job hosting.  I think that tossing the bags off came off as disrespectful of the merchandise and vendors. My husband even mentioned how he thought Antonella did such a wonderful job in Italy.  She does the job and gives the info and is respectful and pleasant, and courteous to everyone.  I hope that she gets to host the Italy show every year.

Miata 1

Honored Contributor

I just love how enthusiastic Antonella is about the bags... you know she loves them (like her jewelry) and it shows.  She says she can't help it and I believe her cause I'm another one that can't help it.... Woman Wink  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

Another reason why Antonella is a great host!  Still thinking of the great job she did hosting the shows from Padua, Italy this past June.  Her rapport with the Italian vendors as well as with the Italian QVC host made it very enjoyable.  And the scenery - bellissima!

Trusted Contributor

She is really lovely! She respects the merchandise, the people with whom she is presenting, and her audience. I appreciate that she never rushes any callers off the phone. She seems like a great person to know.

Trusted Contributor

I sent an email to the Q telling them what an exceptional job she was doing on this show.

Also ask them to consider using her more often.

She is touching them so carefully-like jewelry.  Did not see the opening when she said she would not be tossing them.  But I immediately noticed that she was not doing it.  Great job, Antonella.