Trusted Contributor

I feel Kristine is not improving as she should be. Of the last group of 4 she is by far the weakest. I actually thinks shes weaker then anyone from this group. Being a QVC host is not for everyone
Respected Contributor

I do not care for Kristine's hosting ability.  Her voice sounds very fake sugary sweet. 

I saw some awkward cringe-worthy moments with some vendors, the Denim & Co vendor included.  She is the only host that I can not stand to watch.

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen her a couple of times and I think she still needs some training.  She gets many items/colors wrong and can't seem to be quiet long enough to let the vendors present their products.  She is the weakest host of that group of trainees.

Esteemed Contributor

Every time I see her on she makes mistakes.  She is the weakest presenter in the new group.  Not a fan.

Trusted Contributor

I cannot/will not watch her for reasons already mentioned.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because of unkind comments

Super Contributor

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Kristine and Cathy P still seemed to be scheduled for the Night Shift, often paired with one of the newest hosts still.  Courtney K and Mary Nelson have moved on.

Maybe when they are comfortable with all 6 of the new batch Cathy and Kristine will find homes elsewhere.  I would think that Cathy could do some sort of kitchen/food show on Q2, but Mary D and Stacey seem to have that niche occupied.  Perhaps there are still too many hosts, even for 3 channels.  

......Evine calling......

Super Contributor

Re: Kristine Zell

[ Edited ]

@Johnnyeager wrote:

Kristine and Cathy P still seemed to be scheduled for the Night Shift, often paired with one of the newest hosts still.  Courtney K and Mary Nelson have moved on.

Maybe when they are comfortable with all 6 of the new batch Cathy and Kristine will find homes elsewhere.  I would think that Cathy could do some sort of kitchen/food show on Q2, but Mary D and Stacey seem to have that niche occupied.  Perhaps there are still too many hosts, even for 3 channels.

....Evine calling.....

Honored Contributor

Re: Kristine Zell

[ Edited ]

When she was hired in the middle of training she went out on maternity leave ......when she returned and went on-air she was OK, but then seemed to take a step backwards and now seems to have turned into a KL clone (all about self , ill prepared) Woman Frustrated 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I haven't a clue as to who she is, but I can't help feeling a bit bad for the poor OP here. I don't think I've seen this kind of consensus before. :-)

~Who in the world am I? Ah, that's the great puzzle~ Lewis Carroll, Alice in Wonderland