Esteemed Contributor

@Johnnyeager  That speaks volumes, doesn't it? A host off probabtion and secure in their job would be nuts to continue renting when making a great salary. Perhaps the writing is on the wall. IDK. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

In my opinion, if they work good together, it is thanks to the experience and professionalism of Gary.

Trusted Contributor

Honestly I think Kristine needs LR to help her so bad. Lisa would give her boot camp. I remember Antonella when she started fumbled alot but she had a good personality. There has to come a time when u gotta improve and show us more. She needs to learn the products, be more prepared and show us. If not then again not everyone is cut out for this.
Honored Contributor

The OP's post is the only positive one I've ever read on these forums about KZ.

Regular Contributor

San Antonio Gal:

"The OP's post is the only positive one I've ever read on these forums about KZ".

Probably family commenting.

Trusted Contributor

The newest group of hosts in training who just started are all better than Kristine. I just feel bad for her because she needs alot more training.
Super Contributor

This post is cracking me up because it's not just me!.....Kristine was here in Charlotte before going to the Q (I can't remember how many years), but I can honestly say that I NEVER warmed up to her and actually stopped watching that channels morning news show when she came....but I do wish her well.

Esteemed Contributor

@topcat10  Your comment is very interesting, especially since she was simply reading a monitor in Charlotte! Perhaps her nitche would be working in a daycare? LOL

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Trusted Contributor

It is QVC's job to appeal to as many customers as they can.  That means they have to have variety.

A variety of products and a variety of hosts.

If it was all formulaic, it would be a predictable bore.

I am sure all of the hosts have customers that like them or hate them.  They also have viewers that don't even know their names.  

These people got hired for a reason and maybe it's not the best fit in the long run.  As long as I see a host that has their head on straight, looks appropriate for the shows they are hosting, treats their guests properly and respects me as a customer, I will watch.

I do not need shouting at 3:00 a.m.  I do not need hosts that are rude to guests.  I do not need hosts that look at QVC as a stepping stone to a bigger career.  I want hosts that act normal.  No egos.

Trusted Contributor

OP here.  The first and only time I’ve seen KZ was the one show with Gary that I based my opinion on.  I thought she did a great job. I don’t watch much QVC, so I haven’t seen her since. I guess I must have caught her on a good day/time.