Honored Contributor

Re: Kristine Zell leaving QVC

Wow they are dropping like flies
Respected Contributor

Not surprised about this person's layoff.  She was the least improved of the new hires. Not prepared, talking over vendors,etc.  Didn't like watching her so a quick changing of the channel worked. I don't think on air retail is for her.  Maybe working behind the scenes is better.  Wishing all 5 layed off ladies to land on their feet with something new.

Respected Contributor

@Mlsg 

I was really just being a stinker - tho it really did sound awful of me,  and not truly meaning it...I don't wish anyone to L-O-S-E their job. 

Valued Contributor

@MoonieBaby 

Thank you! 👍

New Contributor

I enjoyed Kristine Z. the Kerr girl she was boring....i would change channel if she is on i do that for a couple of qvc hosts 

good help is well you know....so many good hosts have left or more than likely been asked to leave...they have a few otherw i would have axed much sooner than K.Zell i just know they said bye bye to her and all others including on HSN really you got the one right Gabriella but you picked K Z. over some of the other do Kersten L. ring a bell seriously some jobs are WHO YOU KNOW

Frequent Contributor

I loved most of all the old hosts. They were all great. Fondly recall Mike Rowe for thebrief amount of time he was there.it was like watching Letterman on a

LAte Nite.

Frequent Contributor

I disagree she's padt her prime. she probably still brings in plenty.