Respected Contributor

Just read Kristine leaving Q she left message on Facebook.  Seems like we are losing quite a few hosts - very sad.

Respected Contributor

Re: Kristine Zell leaving QVC

No surprise.

Honored Contributor

I have some news to share with you, my QVC friends. I am leaving QVC and will be taking time to spend with my family. 2020 has been a year of focusing on what’s most important and my two little kids need their mama. I would love if you stay in touch and continue to follow me on Instagram at KristineZellTV. Thank you for going on this beautiful journey with me. You watched me pregnant, have my daughter, and come back and shop with you over the past 3 years. I’m forever grateful for this opportunity and your friendship. God bless!

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

I really don't watch QVC anymore but I am sad to hear several hosts are losing their jobs.

Honored Contributor

if the rumors are true, there will be one more......

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
New Contributor

Add Gabrielle Kerr to the list.  Smiley Sad  She just posted this sad news on FB:  

• "I have some news to share with my QVC family. This is not a goodbye but a thank you for your love and support over the past 12 years. You were there for many of life’s big milestones: my wedding, the birth of my babies and so much more.  And although I am leaving QVC I hope that we can stay in touch. Follow my journey on Facebook as Gabrielle Kerr and Instagram @thegabriellekerr.   XO-Gabrielle"
Esteemed Contributor

OH too bad ... I was just starting to really like her ... I wish her well 🥰

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

5: Stacey, Antonella, Elise, Gabrielle, Kristine
Honored Contributor

I think Gabrielle's talents were wasted at QVC. She should do well wherever she's goes. 

Valued Contributor

No any info about two other hosts. Still rumors.