Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kris Jenner files for divorce

On 9/23/2014 Preds said:

Season Ten of Keeping Up With The Kardashians, “will indeed be Bruce’s last,” the insider said. “It seemed like the perfect time for him to go out on a high note. Under the terms of his contract he is contractually obligated to film the upcoming season, but after that, he is done.”

“This of course isn’t sitting well with Kris,” the source explained. “She would film the reality show forever if she could. With Kanye West also pressuring Kim Kardashian to quit, and Kendall getting busy with modeling, this could be the end of the road for the reality show!”

Kris and Bruce finally filed for divorce on Monday, after hashing out a settlement to divide their $225 million fortune.

This show is over due for a shut down! Honestly, does anyone really care what any of the K's do with their life??? Their show has been overkill for some years now. Disclosure, I did watch in the beginning, but later hated the way Kris treated Bruce. Somewhat of a dysfunctional family...

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Preds said:
On 9/23/2014 brii said:

I'm sure he can continue living a very comfortable lifestyle. I assume he was getting paid from their show.

He was plus a 20 million cash settlement from Kris accoding to the rags mags. I might be able to get by on that. How about you?

I'd be willing to give being a beach bum in Malibu a go.
Super Contributor

I'm ROTFLMBO at all the posts about Bruce! Thanks for the laughs today, Ladies! Smiley Very Happy
Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Preds said:
On 9/23/2014 brii said:

I'm sure he can continue living a very comfortable lifestyle. I assume he was getting paid from their show.

He was plus a 20 million cash settlement from Kris accoding to the rags mags. I might be able to get by on that. How about you?

I shall make the sacrifice...

Honored Contributor

Bruce needs to get away from those K girls. Spend more time with his sons.

Honored Contributor

NM.. it was posted again below.
Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

On 9/22/2014 colliemom3 said:
On 9/22/2014 Moonlady said: And to think I remember when Bruce Jenner looked like a man.

Yes. He looks awful now. He used to be a good looking man at one time.

So true! What a handsome man he was.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Honored Contributor

Go VOLS
Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Peachysue said:

See what being around those Kardashians does to you?