Honored Contributor

Re: Kris Jenner files for divorce

What about Linda Thompson- they were married for 3yrs.... poor fella, this will be his 3rd Hollywood divorce- I'd forgotten about Linda Thompson, she's married to David Foster..

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Topaz Gem said:

I don't feel sorry for Bruce at all. His first wife, Chrystie, was a sweet girl and so in love with him. He cheated on her while she was pregnant with their child and he quickly 'went Hollywood' after the fame got to his head. Well, he GOT Hollywood and is now divorcing his second Hollywood wife. It doesn't seem like it brought him happiness and I only hope that now he takes a step back and does some soul-searching.

I remember that, too. Much was made (by him) right after his Olympic win that she'd been immensely helpful throughout his years of training (kind of like how Sly Stallone's first wife typed all of his movie manuscripts before fame went to his head and he jettisoned her).

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

I think he's just as nuts as Kris.

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 JuJu Squeezie said:

Run Bruce Run!

I sure wish for him the very best & to get closer to his children... I think that Kris has the Kurse on the younger girls...

Go VOLS
Rocky Top you'll always be home sweet home to me.. Good ole Rocky Top, Rocky Top Tennessee... Rocky Top Tennessee
Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Peachysue said:

What about Linda Thompson- they were married for 3yrs.... poor fella, this will be his 3rd Hollywood divorce- I'd forgotten about Linda Thompson, she's married to David Foster..

I only counted two: Linda Thompson and Kris Kardashian. Who was the 3rd Hollywood wife? Smile

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Respected Contributor

I only counted two: Linda Thompson and Kris Kardashian. Who was the 3rd Hollywood wife? Smile

Who said there was a "Hollywood wife" in this case? He's the one who "went Hollywood."

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor

Oh I'm sorry, I was counting Number 1 too...

Go VOLS
Respected Contributor

On 9/23/2014 Moonlady said:

Who said there was a "Hollywood wife" in this case? He's the one who "went Hollywood."

He went Hollywood by wanting to date women who were famous and well-connected. Once he got famous and started getting endorsements, Chrystie was boring to him. He wanted to hang with the rich and famous crowd and Chrystie just didn't have the right pedigree. Elvis' former girlfriend and a Kardashian was more to his liking, but they didn't bring him happiness.

"Summer afternoon-summer afternoon; to me those have always been the two most beautiful words in the English language." ~Henry James
Honored Contributor

I've read that his relationship with his sons is much better since he split with Kris. I believe they've been living apart for close to a year. Linda Thompson has been on the Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills as a friend of the housewives.

Honored Contributor

Foster moved on to Yolanda.