Esteemed Contributor

Re: Kris Jenner files for divorce

She's worth more than he is so I wonder what he'll get.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Super Contributor

No prenup.....he should do VERY well.....
Honored Contributor

I hope he's happy to be rid of her. I bet his sons are delighted.
Honored Contributor

Bruce's reaction: ""I'm FINALLY free!"".

Happy for him.

Honored Contributor

Just hours after Kris Jenner filed for divorce in Los Angeles on Monday afternoon, her estranged husband Bruce submitted his own response — and RadarOnline.com has all the details.

In court documents obtained by Radar, Bruce asked the judge to agree to the same terms that had been laid out by his wife in her petition: Kris had asked for joint physical and legal custody of the couple’s minor daughter, Kylie, 17. Daughter Kendall is 18.

Kris also asked that all of her earnings from and including the date of their separation, June 1, 2013, be hers and hers alone, along with “miscellaneous jewelry,” and other property, the nature of which is to be decided. She also asked a judge to bar the court from awarding spousal support, according to her filings.

Bruce also asked for his own “jewelry and other personal effects,” and “earnings and accumulations…from and after the date of separation.” He doesn’t want to pay Kris spousal support either.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Super Contributor

Bruce was so handsome when he was young. Sad to see what has happened to him but if he's happy, great!
Honored Contributor

Bet she isn't keeping his name either lol

Honored Contributor

On 9/23/2014 brii said:

Bet she isn't keeping his name either lol

She's been trying to get rid off that for a long time. Now she can without the girls giving her a hard time. Except Kendall and Kylie, but even Kendell has dropped the Jenner name.

Fate whispers to her, "You cannot withstand the storm." She whispers back, "I am the storm."

Honored Contributor

Morning, Preds.

I remember she wanted to drop the name a while ago. Sign of things to come...

Honored Contributor

Mornin' brii! Bruce was so distraught that he went out and bought a racecar. Go, Bruce, Go! LOL