Valued Contributor

I went downstairs to wrap presents  After several mishaps I ran upstairs to order the set of Kringle bags  The reason Im telling you this is that they have several sets we have never been shown  They have a 10 piece set of just jumbo  They have a 15 piece set of just large  and several more  The set I fell in love with was large medium and small of a pastel poka dot print  I just thought somebody might want to know this  Free shipping

Honored Contributor

I purchased the 70 bags Kringle 2 yrs ago.  Since I never was able to wrap gifts, Kringle bags are a Godsend.  After "bagging" gifts this year, I still have enough for next year.  I may grab the 52 bags for $20.  That should hold me over for another 3-4 yrs.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

Re: Kringle bags

[ Edited ]

Thanks to the OP.  I'm looking for a set that isn't holiday - will check out the polka dot ones.  I love the Kringle bags but in the holiday sets some go to waste since I'm Jewish.

Trusted Contributor

Love the Kringle bags, bought them last year and as everyone loved loved them I got to take someleftovers home with me...they are like NEW...easy way to wrap for sure.  Saves a lot of time too.

Respected Contributor

@Mz iMac wrote:

I purchased the 70 bags Kringle 2 yrs ago.  Since I never was able to wrap gifts, Kringle bags are a Godsend.  After "bagging" gifts this year, I still have enough for next year.  I may grab the 52 bags for $20.  That should hold me over for another 3-4 yrs.

@Mz iMac I believe the 52 count is in reality 26 bags plus 26 tags. Still a nice value. I really find their “count” to be a deceptive description as the cheap tags would be no more than a dollar for all 26 at the dollar store. But that is a sales tactic and why it’s buyer beware.

Honored Contributor

@SunValley  I just came back from the Dollar Store! icon_exclaim.gif

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:

Thanks to the OP.  I'm looking for a set that isn't holiday - will check out the polka dot ones.  I love the Kringle bags but in the holiday sets some go to waste since I'm Jewish.

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee   I noticed some nice Hanukkah gift bags at Target the other day.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Re: Kringle bags

[ Edited ]

@NickNack wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:

@Pearlee   I noticed some nice Hanukkah gift bags at Target the other day.

@NickNack   Thank you.  Nobody I give gifts to who is Jewish (my family) is religious so I just need "winter" or secular bags.  Wouldn't give Santa or other Christmas bags to them, but I don't need Hanukkah ones either.  I appreciate your posting the tip though.  Being in the midwest, ones with snowflakes will do!  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Pearlee   Target actually had snowflake bags, too.  😊

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Pearlee   Target actually had snowflake bags, too.  😊

@NickNack   LOL!    Woman LOL   Thanks - now those I would buy!  If I gave anyone in my family a Hanukkah bag, their first thought would be "really?"