Respected Contributor

WHO CARES???  I also do not think that this is a photo of her!

This family is a disgrace and the fact that anyone watches them on television, or wants to emulate them is honestly MINDBLOWING!  

And, at 38, Scott D dating Lisa R's 19-year-old daughter! (although not surprised- Lisa Rhionni isn't the best role-model) 

Super Contributor

glad you love your cats. maybe try loving other human beings instead of being so 'catty'. 

Honored Contributor

I have always thought Kourtney was/is the least materialistic of the bunch.  And she's also the one who appears to favor a more natural look (regarding plastic surgery and enhancements.)

Granted I've never really followed them, but from what I have seen on TV from time to time, this was the impression I got.

As far as the new beau, I've never heard of him.  He doesn't sport a look that I personally like, but I wouldn't judge his character by his look.  

Respected Contributor

@Tinkerbell3 wrote:

WHO CARES???  I also do not think that this is a photo of her!

This family is a disgrace and the fact that anyone watches them on television, or wants to emulate them is honestly MINDBLOWING!  

And, at 38, Scott D dating Lisa R's 19-year-old daughter! (although not surprised- Lisa Rhionni isn't the best role-model) 

@Tinkerbell3 

I think it is her because it says it is her Instagram on the photo.  Looks like her.

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

Re: Kourtney and Travis

[ Edited ]

@bikerbabe  @knittykitty   I am not judging the people as far as their personality, behavior, whatever.  I think it is laughable that people would want to desecrate their body with body ink.  

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

At least he's not a basketball player.