Honored Contributor

Re: Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have split

It seems this bunch likes to spread the love around and focus the spotlight on different players.  The public is over-saturated with Caitlyn and Kim so has shifted to Kourtney and Scott.  They've sprinkled in a few stories about Rob's weight and Khloe's drug use after she and Lamar lost some close friends.The 2 younger sister take turns exposing various body parts. (which reminds me, a few weeks ago wasn't one of them having an affair with Scott?)

This family believes there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Honored Contributor

I just can not see what everyone gets out of following the whole bunch of them,they are just so immoral.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

I heard today he was cheating on her. Who knows if its true ,or just another story line?. I rarely watch, because I think they are a waste of space

Honored Contributor

I think having so many kids so close together got to him.  He seems to be running toward a single life with no responsibility.

Respected Contributor

Sorry, I should not even reply, I know it -  but just soooooooooooo tired of seeing the name Kardashian - Cannot understand why any of them get the attention they do.

Frequent Contributor

She constantly complained about him as did the whole family, yet Kourtney kept having kids with him.  I don't feel one bit sorry for her.  I know this will be unpopular here, but I feel sorry for Scott.  He lost both of his parents.  He has no one but Kourtney and I wouldn't call her supportive. If he tries to cash in on his own reality show now like the rest of the group, THEN I will have a problem with him. 

Respected Contributor

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Respected Contributor

Huh?  What does marriage have to do with this?  If they were married, they wouldn't have split up???  Is that the point you are making?    That's just silly.  In today's world, marriage is totally optional.  It's a lovely statment of togetherness for those who desire it but it's not necessary and doesn't guarantee or protect anyone from anything.  Ben and Jen are married; they are divorcing after 10 years; they have 3 kids.  Marriage didn't keep them together.  The children, in both, cases have a mom and a dad who love them and if their parent's aren't happy as a couple; it's best for all concerned to end the marriage/relationship.  People who stay together "for the children" cannot be happy or contented and no child should be subjected to that type of family.  Married or not. 

Honored Contributor

I do feel compassion for Scott, he is an orphan, and has no siblings. Kourtney should not have rushed into having 3 kids with him and not even being married. Must have been reasons they were hesitant to be married. He is 32, she is 36, perhaps she was in more of a hurry to have kids. He obviously had no trouble in that dept, neither did she.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@colliemom4 wrote:

I think they will get back together for the kids and the show.

I think they "broke up" for the show...and will get back together for the show.

They can be like Kendra & Hank - and go on all the spin off shows - Marriage Boot Camp and those type of shows....or they could cash in and start their own - like Tori Spelling and her husband did.

Hopefully they will be better actors than Tori & Dean were - and they have chosen a REAL "other woman" - not a fake one like Tori did. Canadian press tried to track down Dean's fling - "Emily Goodhand" doesn't exist!