Honored Contributor
I placed an order at a kiosk (free shipping) in a Kohls store this evening at 7:45 p.m. and at 9:05 p.m. I received an order that it shipped. Wow talk about fast shipping!

Kohls online has licensed Beatles merchandise and I ordered a newly listed Beatles sweatshirt (photo of early Beatles on it). It is on sale for $24.99 but with my percentage discount and Kohls Kash I paid under $12.

So excited they ship so fast!
Honored Contributor

Re: Kohls Shipping - Super Fast

Sorry meant to post I received an EMAIL that it had shipped.
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I buy in the store clothing for granddaughter.  Then I go over to kiosk with my stuff & scan.   I am always excited when I see the great savings...and free shipping to her!  

They have fast shipping for sure.  She usually receives w/in 5 days if not a weekend.

I ordered a vacumn on Wednesday using my 30%, kohl's promo gc, my $10 anniversary gc, $10 off $50 home coupon and kohl's cash & free shipping total savings $129!!  It shipped Thursday so I figure by Monday I'll be enjoying having clean floors!  (I kept waiting for a good sale price🙂)

Honored Contributor

@homedecor1. Great deal!
You reminded me that I have $20 to spend by Feb 6 as an anniversary gift (of the day I opened my Kohls charge) from Kohls in appreciation of my being a good customer.
Another plus for Kohls making me feel like a valued customer.
Respected Contributor

@Pearlee 

Me too!  I had a $20.00 anniversary of opening my charge credit.  My oldest daughter and her hubby are foster parents and they got a newborn yesterday.  I used mine to buy clothing for the new baby.  Carter's was 50% off, I had 15% off and the credit.  Got some really nice things for the baby.

last time I was there I found three pair of Lauren Conrad jeans on the clearance rack for $5.00 each!!  They fit me perfectly and I had additional credits and discounts so I got them for a pittance.  I LOVE Kohl's!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

I took a look at that Beatles sweatshirt and feel a bit tempted.  It's really cute.

Kohl's is one of my favorite places to online shop.  I rarely visit the store even though there is one about 20 minutes away.  Too much stuff gives me sensory overload Cat LOL

They have great bargains, discounts and fast shipping.

I frequently get free shipping with no minimum as I shop a lot, especially seasonal stuff which I use in gift baskets.

Esteemed Contributor

Love Kohls too @Pearlee  Another store that we have in

common.

I was there yesterday with Kohls Cash that was only $5.00. But

you can get some nice things there for low prices.  Looked through

clearance racks and I found a pretty top for $7.20.

After Kohls cash and discount coupon, I paid $1.80 for a shirt

that was originally $28.00. Crazy good deals. Nowhere else can

I get clothes for such low prices and they hold up, good quality.

Some people don't like Kohls because of their coupons but I 

always get very good deals there! 

Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman I use "pick up in store" option often when ordering online to avoid shipping charges of my online total isn't enough to get free shipping.

I have a friend in the State of WA and sending gifts to each other costs a lot in postage/shipping. One Xmas she ordered one of my gifts from Kohls online, used pick up in store option, and I.just picked it up at my closest Kohls store, 5 min away.
Honored Contributor

@Witchy Woman. I got my sweatshirt today (really fast shipping!) I don't recommend it. First of all it is T-shirt weight.There appears to be a extremely thin layer of maybe fleece or Fr terry inside it but I'm not even sure. The top is made of super soft tee shirt material; I wouldn't call this a sweatshirt. That would be OK, esp with spring on the horizon but the worse problem is the photo is not imprinted well. I like the photo but it is not well defined and is kind of blurry. I think after a few washings it'll be washed out. The Beatles lettering is fine but the photo is not good.

Also it's a funny fit, like it couldn't make up its mind whether it wanted to have Dolman sleeves. It fits/pulls kind of funny in the shoulders/underarms.
Not a good purchase.
Esteemed Contributor

@Pearlee 

How disappointing!

I was still pondering it, but hadn't purchased it yet, so thank you for your review.

Not sure why they would make such terrible quality shirts, but it's not a good way to sell the products.