Respected Contributor

On Monday I ordered a few things from Kohl's.  Had them shipped to my house instead of picking up at the store because it was free shipping.  Couldn't believe it when the package was delivered on Thursday.  3 days and free shipping!!!!  They are doing something right there.

Esteemed Contributor

I also took advantage of Kohl's free shipping and a 30%-off coupon last weekend.  I placed an online order Sunday and I received it at my home on Tuesday.   Yay!

* A woman is like a tea bag. You can't tell how strong she is until you put her in hot water. *
- Eleanor Roosevelt
Esteemed Contributor

@Travone 

@tototwo 

I have found Kohl's to be one of the best online stores for finding what I need, and their shipping is fast and free (for me) since I'm normally ordering multiple items.

In addition to the discounts and Kohl's cash, it is hard to consider shopping elsewhere.

Trusted Contributor

Many of the retail on-line and/or B&M stores are stepping up their shipping game to stay competitive. Many of the items I order from Amazon arrive the next day and with Kohl's accepting Amazon returns, then there's nothing to lose. If QVC wants to stay competitive in this world, they really need to figure out a way to drastically improve their shipping model. Maybe they can do a membership like Amazon Prime...I'm sure many loyal QVC shoppers would be willing to pay a membership fee to be assured of fast, free delivery and free returns. I know I'm very selective on my QVC purchases because of the lengthy shipping times and the to/from shipping costs.

Trusted Contributor

Last night at 8 p.m. I placed an order on line with Kohls.  This morning I received an email that my order had been shipped.  Wow.

Honored Contributor

Macys is the same with great shipping and fast!

Respected Contributor

the last i knew, when you order from online, your order is filled by a close store and shipped from them, so you get pkgs, sooner. they don't have a big warehouse that fills orders.

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

On Monday I ordered a few things from Kohl's.  Had them shipped to my house instead of picking up at the store because it was free shipping.  Couldn't believe it when the package was delivered on Thursday.  3 days and free shipping!!!!  They are doing something right there.

Kohl's is fantastic, just ordered 2 lamps from them arrived very quickly in perfect condition...free. I couldn't get my order to go thru and had a coupon so put a call in to them...well the young man on the phone helped me... took my coupon and added an extra 20% off coupon. I am very happy shopping online with Kohl's.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

**Careful... I have caps lock and I am not afraid to use it.**