Honored Contributor

Re: Kody from Sister Wives gets married!

I am thinking Meri is leaving once the show wraps up. I am also thinking the others will leave too.

Kody will groom Robyn, to be the one in charge of the new younger wives. Kody wants more children, and the other wives are done. He wants younger and thinner ones. Why hasn't Robyn got pregnant again?

Honored Contributor

I never saw any of the Big Love shows. Is ""The Principle"" another excuse for a man to have multiple lovers?

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 missy1 said:

I am thinking Meri is leaving once the show wraps up. I am also thinking the others will leave too.

Kody will groom Robyn, to be the one in charge of the new younger wives. Kody wants more children, and the other wives are done. He wants younger and thinner ones. Why hasn't Robyn got pregnant again?

I wouldn't doubt if Meri doesn't want out and I don't blame her. Does Janelle even want to be there either? She doesn't act like it. No doubt Robyn is number one. I didn't know Kody wanted more kids. I rarely watch it. But one day I had it turned on and heard Robyn say something about not being able to have another baby. What was that all about?

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 september said:

I never saw any of the Big Love shows. Is ""The Principle"" another excuse for a man to have multiple lovers?

Yes. I'm sure it is. Big Love sounds so cheesy but it's not. There are some great actors and actresses in it and there are a lot of interesting storylines.

Honored Contributor

On 2/3/2015 colliemom3 said:
On 2/3/2015 missy1 said:

I wouldn't doubt if Meri doesn't want out and I don't blame her. Does Janelle even want to be there either? She doesn't act like it. No doubt Robyn is number one. I didn't know Kody wanted more kids. I rarely watch it. But one day I had it turned on and heard Robyn say something about not being able to have another baby. What was that all about?

Younger fertile wives will be needed to have more Brown's. Robyn will be the new matriarch, since Meri doesn't have that role. The Sister Wives are staying together for the show and the money it provides. IMO

Honored Contributor

Yes I guess as long as the money is coming in they will stick around. It's got to eventually run out with all of those people.